Week 3 - Bucs: Show Me The Coast

Started by MDS, September 15, 2023, 12:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

Don Ho

I need to change my shorts. This defense! Christ almighty!!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

The defense is just dominating right now.

Don Ho

Jacksonville man, they need to use Toy Story characters to draw a viewing audience? Been there done that Puppy Bowl breathe.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on September 25, 2023, 09:32:03 PMJacksonville man, they need to use Toy Story characters to draw a viewing audience? Been there done that Puppy Bowl breathe.

The situation for Disney is more dire than that, they are trying to use a Jaguars game to draw an audience for Disney streaming.

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 25, 2023, 09:35:20 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on September 25, 2023, 09:32:03 PMJacksonville man, they need to use Toy Story characters to draw a viewing audience? Been there done that Puppy Bowl breathe.

The situation for Disney is more dire than that, they are trying to use a Jaguars game to draw an audience for Disney streaming.

Got it!  Makes sense.

Don Ho

Diva drops the ball followed by the Chad Lewis impersonation, nice.

QB Eagles

I'm not on the Johnson hate train yet but that play call was dumb.

Geowhizzer

??? ??? ??? ???

You're dominating the line of scrimmage, and this guy decides to get cute.

Don Ho

Kelce having a heart attack or stroke on the sideline?  He looks completely gassed.  They needed the TD to nail it shut and get these guys out.

Geowhizzer

Florida rain doesn't cool off this time of year.  It just makes it feel like a damn sauna.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on September 25, 2023, 09:40:10 PMKelce having a heart attack or stroke on the sideline?  He looks completely gassed.  They needed the TD to nail it shut and get these guys out.

Would have been better off taking a knee and giving the D a chance for another safety.

Don Ho

Talk about speechless, Jordon Davis on that safety.  he pushed half the O Line into the endzone.

QB Eagles