Week 17 - Washington: Me John, Big Tree

Started by MDS, December 26, 2021, 04:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Sanders fractured hand and Howard a stinger...Howard had a stinger a couple of years ago that caused him to miss six games...sounds like both will def be out for Wash
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

I don't know what it was for or how serious it is but gainwell went to the tent today

Rome

Sanders is out but the news on Howard was better. 

Still sucks though.  Washington will be out for blood after the asskicking they took last night.

SD

Quote from: Rome on December 27, 2021, 03:53:31 PM
Sanders is out but the news on Howard was better. 

Still sucks though.  Washington will be out for blood after the asskicking they took last night.

They were supposed to be out for blood last night after the ass kicking the Birds laid on them (their words not mine).

https://www.nfl.com/_amp/washington-dt-jonathan-allen-embarrassed-by-run-defense-after-eagles-loss

Rome

The Eagles beat their asses.  That's true.  But what Dallas did to them last night was utter humiliation.  And let's remember one other thing... Dallas is ten times better than the Eagles in all phases, so if Washington has any steam left, they'll give the Birds all they can handle.

Don Ho

Dallas could have scored 70 points last night.  It takes the Eagles offense 70 minutes just to figure out their playing teams that have basically quit on their season.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

All NFL teams try really hard to win all games.

Washington blows. If they beat the Eagles it won't be because Dallas kicked their asses, it'll be because the Eagles kinda blow too.

Don Ho

I'm not even thinking about this game.  This has colossal let down branded all over it.  God i hope I'm wrong but no Sanders, Howard likely out and the little people carrying the rock, it rests in the arm of Captain Underthrow.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

I have a really good feeling about today.  I'm not sure why.

General_Failure

The covid fever is probably messing with your brain. Just take some horse drugs and ride it out.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

was there a bigger lock in sports history than eagles losing today and -6 was just preposterous