Week 15 - Washington: Hurts' Last Stand

Started by MDS, December 05, 2021, 09:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

is that taterskin wearing an American Flag neck tie?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

If they win two more games that's a full 4 more than I thought they'd win this year.   I'm not upset at how they've played either.  I'm mildly annoyed they didn't smarten up and tank the farger all the way, but you can't fault them for playing hard. 

If nothing else we now know Hurts is definitely not the answer   I'm not sure if they know it but I have to believe they do despite his being a good guy and great teammate.

ice grillin you

yeah they needed to tank hard....reason they haven't is mainly lack of injuries ...of course the one year they needed to lose out they have their healthiest year in a long time...schedule has helped as well

MDS

eagles opened at 2.5 and its now up to 5

looooook out
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

MDS

hurts and minshew both getting reps because hurts "injury" makes his status unknown

i see right through this BS

Rome

Diomedes

They have 17 players on the COVID list right now
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Quote from: Diomedes on December 15, 2021, 07:23:34 PM
They have 17 players on the COVID list right now

its over 20 now and heiniecke has it

this seems a little extreme and im now thinking they might move the game

Diomedes

The Eagles have somehow managed to be one of the least affected teams, pretty impressive.  Luck plays a role but I would imagine some teams just have better programming, management, etc.

ice grillin you

game is definitely getting moved...that was probably decided yesterday

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on December 17, 2021, 10:04:47 AM
this seems a little extreme and im now thinking they might move the game

They just changed the rules so that asymptomatic vaxxed players only have to test negative once to return... that will likely lead to a big decrease in the players ineligible for the weekend's games.