Week 10 - Broncos: Jonathan Gannon vs. Teddy Bridgewater

Started by MDS, November 07, 2021, 07:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

Quote from: Diomedes on November 08, 2021, 02:29:51 PM
Well, to each their own.

I won't tolerate any smoke in my home.  Step outside for that shtein.
I remember for months and months after I stopped smoking I would get on the train and it didn't make any difference whether I sat in a smoking or nonsmoking car. It's amazing what we humans can get used to and accept as normal. Cool Whip and diet sodas, never ending proxy wars. Half of everything out there.

MDS

anyone care to guess when the eagles last win in denver was?

ill give you a hint: matt cavanaugh threw one pass
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

last game I went to in Denver was when they had Peyton.  I sat in the very last row of mile high and broncos scored 50+.  was still a fun time.

Rome

Late 80's I was in Philly and wound up at Tavern on Green in Spring Garden.  That was the infamous Eagles/Denver game where Buddy started off the game running the ball to prove they could if they wanted to. 

Great game. 

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

Nice start. Helluva catch by Smith.

Pants and jersey don't look as awful as I expected

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 14, 2021, 04:57:08 PM
Nice start. Helluva catch by Smith.

Pants and jersey don't look as awful as I expected

That was a nice catch.

Until Kelly Green comes back, I don't care what combination they use.

Geowhizzer

Looks like the Broncos just realized that the Eagles aren't good.

Geowhizzer

MDS

jon gannon about to get worked by mike shula

mike shula

SD

Goedert blatant shot to the head out for the game no call

Maddox makes a nice tackle and celebrates 15 yards for taunting

Some league

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

Good thing the defense is playing to not get beat deep.

... and hey, a Derek Barnett penalty!  Never saw that before!