Week 3 - Cowboys: It's Probably Not Gonna Go Well

Started by MDS, September 19, 2021, 11:16:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 27, 2021, 11:04:45 PM
the Eagles stink but this Dallas team is loaded

they have a top 10 qb and have picked at the top of the draft a bunch over the past few years...great combination
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

1st round exit

Not hard to look good at home on mnf against a jv team

Eagaholic

I dont know about you guys but I'm ready for the greatest eagles comback EVER

Don Ho

I thought you were going to say you were looking forward to the Phillies sweeping the Braves this week
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: TAFKASD on September 27, 2021, 11:12:56 PM

1st round exit

Not hard to look good at home on mnf against a jv team

JV?  You are to kind my friend.  Tonight was the Police Activities League squad.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Going to be a depressing sports week.

I'm already dreading the Phillies.

SD

At least they have an easy game at home next week against a pissed off 1-2 Chiefs

PhillyPhreak54

Another shtein ton of penalties

No runs

ZERO PLAYS WITH PRE SNAP MOTION

Injuries

Just an absolute horror show

Don Ho

Don Ho

Do you look back on this game as the "Dalton Schultz game"?

Don Ho

Apparently Fletcher Cox had been very ill all week lost a shtein load of weight so he was playing on fumes tonight

Don Ho

And what the hell with Ryan Kerrigan ?  Saw him out there but I don't think I heard his name called once

Don Ho

Franchise record for penalties after three games.

I'm just here to cheer you all up in the wee hours

Don Ho

SD

Should have hired him as dc...He obviously has a better grasp on the defense than Gannon.