Week 1 - Falcons: New Season, New Coach, Same Crap

Started by MDS, August 28, 2021, 08:47:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on September 12, 2021, 01:43:13 PM
classic jim johnson bend but dont break going on here

Honestly looks more like the also classic Falcons sucking balls in the red zone.

MDS

and there is nick sirianni

if you know youre going for it on 4th, which is fine, a tight slant on 3rd isnt the play. then whatever the hell they were doing on 4th didnt work.

ive seen enough...fire him
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on September 12, 2021, 01:37:45 PM
im not a numbers guy but these low numbers everywhere are turning me into hentz

Thank you!

QB Eagles

Don't mind the call, want to see the replay to see who missed a block.

Rome

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 12, 2021, 01:08:26 PM
Defense is in shtein form already baby

Consistency baby, consistency.

Maybe in our lifetime howie will address secondary and linebackers
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Atlanta crowd is dumb as hell, they keep cheering for flags that end up being against them.

QB Eagles

Smith should have ran at the Eagles LBs on 3rd and 20.

QB Eagles

Reagor sighting.

I was beginning to wonder if another one of his friends died.

Don Ho

QB, did you mean the crowd or all those empty red seats?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: Don Ho on September 12, 2021, 02:00:53 PM
QB, did you mean the crowd or all those empty red seats?

Sad start the season when they called JJAW's name before yours

QB Eagles

Loved to see Hurts threatening to run and hitting the pass.

Don Ho

Don Ho