Jalen Reagor, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by MDS, April 23, 2020, 10:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

not only will he not be cut but he will be on the roster for another 2 years
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on November 28, 2021, 04:36:56 PM
not only will he not be cut but he will be on the roster for another 2 years

JJAW is somehow still on the roster so this is 100% accurate. Amazing they've spent two 1sts, a 2nd and a 3rd the past 3 seasons and still need wr help.

Rome

Their #1 was wide open most of the game.  It's not *just* the receivers.

Reagor continues to be a relevation, though. 

Don Ho

Hurts got them in this mess and Reagor allowed the toilet to overflow.  Nick forgot the plunger. 

Other than the 11 play drive in second half the defense was fine.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Reagor had a 55 yard catch his first NFL game from Wentz. Since then???? He's not even had 55 yards total receiving yards in a game!  Good God Almighty! 

This guy makes Freddie Mitchell look like Jerry Rice.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagaholic

The most damning thing for Reagor wasn't the game but his post game comments. Even worse than his drops. This guy is a loser.

SD

Was trying to think of who he reminds me of then it hit me: Josh Huff

Don Ho

Quote from: Eagaholic on November 29, 2021, 03:57:29 AM
The most damning thing for Reagor wasn't the game but his post game comments. Even worse than his drops. This guy is a loser.

Oh damn!  Did you hear De'Angelo Hall on NFL Network yesterday defending his lame ass response to media?  Hall gave the whole "there are bigger things in life than a football game" trash.  Well hello!  Of course there is.  I don't wish ill will on Reagor, I want the guy to do well, I wanted him to prove all the naysayers wrong but my God you are paid a lot of money to catch a football.  This isn't the first ball you've dropped.  You dropped two, TWO game winning touchdowns on the same drive!!  You have not progressed one bit in two years <see above ZERO 55+ yards in a game>.  His post game comments were frustrating.

ice grillin you

QuoteJalen Hurts QBR this season
(0-to-100 scale):

Targeting Jalen Reagor (5.8)
Targeting all others (65.6)

No player in the NFL is sabotaging his QB more than Reagor is.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Has apparently removed all Eagles content from his social media bullshtein

That can't be bad
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

Quote from: Diomedes on April 29, 2022, 05:22:36 PM
Has apparently removed all Eagles content from his social media bullshtein

That can't be bad
Yeah, even if they can trade him they still take a hit of a couple of million in dead money iirc, but it might be worth it. They should have made him part of the AJ Brown deal. He just drags the team down. At least Barnett has a shot at some redeeming value this year.

QB Eagles

He needs to get out of Philly more than Philly needs to get rid of him. The team won't mind him competing with Hightower for a bench spot.

Don't be yet another whiny bitch who can't take the fanbase criticism. Start over somewhere with low expectations and focus on the grind. If he could do that I'll root for him. I don't think it's in him though.

Rome

I'm pretty sure they'd have to offer something else (7th?) just to get a team to take him. 

Absolute colossal bust.  Just such a goddamn shame that common sense didn't rule the night when he was picked. 

ice grillin you

I agree with qb....he has zero trade value and is now bumped down the wr depth chart where he can't hurt you but is still a number one puck with a modicum of upside...zero reason to trade him
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

hes likely going to be on the roster heading into camp but its going to be tough to justify a spot for him

brown-smith-watkins-pascal are all locks. you have to think ward is too because of special teams. that leaves 1 spot (maybe). reagor at this juncture is roster depth heading for an unceremonious release at the end of camp
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.