Derek Barnett, DE, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 27, 2017, 09:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

I'm convinced that in the heat of the moment he was going to run the wrong way if he wasn't tackled.

Tomahawk

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Tomahawk

Diomedes

https://twitter.com/ZBerm/status/1439754053110616065

I don't know how many off sides or other penalties he's collected over the years, but I can remember/be reminded so far of only three plays he's made that stand as a counterbalance to the bullshtein:

He scooped Brady's fumble in the Super Bowl.
Strip sack v. Vikings NFCCG
TD vs. Raiders on Christmas 2017, clinching 1 seed

I will be happy to see him go at year's end.

ice grillin you

i cant ever see his name without thinking how he broke reggie whites tennessee sack record which was repeated approximately one billion times that draft year...only thing ever mentioned more was jerome bettis being from detroit

i wont look it up but hes gotta have under 20 career sacks and 8 farging PF

they also got him and josh sweat for sam bradford
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

He's only 25, seem so much older.  He hasn't really improved in 5 years and he looks tiny out there.

IGY - spot on!  19.5 sacks.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

That penalty more or less lost them the game.  There's a lot more that went wrong but getting beaten for a sack or a db getting beaten on a good pass is just part of the game.   Taking witless penalties that kill your team is the sort of thing that should get you unemployed.

QB Eagles

He has an opportunity to show us something with BG out. I can't imagine that he'll take advantage of it. He's not good.

Don Ho

Welcome to our world Nick.

Like I said earlier this week, the guy is 25 years old, in his 5th year in the league and he has not improved one iota. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Ship his ass out. He has more penalty yards than lost yards on his sacks.

SD

QB Eagles