Started by SD, April 29, 2016, 10:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Anti climatic third round pick?  I am farging shocked.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagles_Legendz

SD

Don Ho

ice grillin you

if nothing else they at least nailed the position right

PhillyPhreak54

They needed interior OL so hopefully he pans out

So long as he's not into fire fighting

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

From SD's link:

QuoteIN OUR VIEW: If given a clean bill of health from NFL doctors, Seumalo could prove a "surprise" top 100 selection as he's among the more pro-ready and reliable interior linemen in the draft. Balanced, powerful and surprisingly athletic, he's a potential future starter with proven versatility, having started at four of the five positions (all but left guard) along the offensive line over his 37 career starts

phattymatty

ice grillin you

a guard/center in round three shouldn't be a 'potential starter'...hopefully this is the beginning of the end of the Jason kelce era