Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Broncos have requested permission to interview Gannon

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah let him go to Denver and hire Fangio as the DC

Bears wanna holler at Doug

MDS

they should ditch gannon for fangio, flores or zimmer anyway

flores of course should get another job but fangio and zim are elite elite defensive minds who arent so go do it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Kelce - 1st team all pro
Lane - 2nd team all pro

That cements Kelce as a HOFer

PhillyPhreak54

Gannon is on the Vikes list too

As is VP of football ops Catherine Raiche

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 14, 2022, 12:35:10 PM
Kelce - 1st team all pro
Lane - 2nd team all pro

That cements Kelce as a HOFer

He unofficially entered the hof after his sb parade speech

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

There's no careers for Hurts to waste. Goedert, maybe? Mailata's surely going to be around for the next six starting quarterbacks, minimum.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Gannon is getting a second interview with Houston today.

BYE!

Hope they hire him. And the Eagles get Fangio

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

This was good:

QuoteDo we need to remind you that you were 1-3 in your first 4 conference championships, going 71/127 for 694 yards, 3 TDs, 6 INTs, a passer rating of 59.63? Not to mention you being the main reason why the Eagles lost in both '02 and '03?

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on February 01, 2022, 04:37:34 AM
This was good:

QuoteDo we need to remind you that you were 1-3 in your first 4 conference championships, going 71/127 for 694 yards, 3 TDs, 6 INTs, a passer rating of 59.63? Not to mention you being the main reason why the Eagles lost in both '02 and '03?

it's more hilarious that 5 seemed to entirely miss the point of the graphic and thought he was being left off some list of championship appearances

Diomedes

I wish he'd just go away.

Makes me wonder...if you're a Washington fan, who is your version of McNabb?  The guy who's always around with stupid shtein.  Portis?  Who was that TE they had for a while, talked a lot?  Dallas, NYG?  Who is their albatross?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger