Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Seems like they're either playing the Bucs or Rams

Both are beatable. Stafford has been zesty and the Bucs defense has been leaky plus they're still dealing with some injuries.

MDS

i think its going to be simple like this

SF wins = @tb
LA wins = @la
LA + NO win = @tb

im not going to go all tv prediction here but i feel like @la has a decent shot to be sat 430. @tb would hit one of the main spots because of brady - sat 800, sun 430, sun 800. i dont think they can be in the MNF game since that should be a 4/5 matchup - likely the afc one since dallas is the 4 and theyll be in a bigger slot.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

I think I'd prefer LA? I dunno. Have to think on it more.

But the fact they turned it around from 2-5 to making the playoffs shows something.

MDS

its like 70% tb...jimmy kimpeski ran through the scenarios

bring on that bitch ass brady
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagaholic

SD

Pick update
Miami pick is #14
Birds pick is #19
Colts play the Jags next week so projected pick is 21

That's still a lot of draft capital

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Their '21 draft was productive as hell.  Gotta give 'em credit for that.

Munson

Quote from: TAFKASD on January 03, 2022, 11:02:06 AM
Pick update
Miami pick is #14
Birds pick is #19
Colts play the Jags next week so projected pick is 21

That's still a lot of draft capital

Is it 100% wrong to think trade two of them for two more first rounders in 2023? I don't know enough about CFB, just what I hear about the draft not being exceptionally deep this year for the first round and etc. Is it worth it to roll the dice that you get some better draft slots in 2023?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

If they can move back to the end of the 1st or more likely into the 2nd this year and pick up extra 1sts that would be grand

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

Quite a mystery why there are so many NFL covid outbreaks on Mondays and Tuesdays and rarely any on Fridays and Saturdays. 🤔

MDS

this is the thought process here....everyone get your covid out the way now lol

https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/1478109124122529800

they were benching starters anyway now they might not let any starter in the building until next week

PhillyPhreak54