Main Menu

Positives

Started by Yeti, January 23, 2009, 10:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reese125

Quote from: mussa on January 24, 2009, 12:08:04 PM
If you were talking to your friend 5 years ago, then I could agree with him. They are so close to being that great, but they can never get all the pieces together and time is ticking away for some of these players. I can sit here and blame Reid for so many things, but its a combination of coaching and lack of production from players. I tell ya, with our current players, I can't see them doing it. Add a few key players to the mix and I can see them being a contender, but this past year was a freaking miracle we even got into the playoffs. They need a few players and the coaches need to evaluate things better. I think both offense and defense the schemes are so complicated, that they sometime forget fundamentals of the game. Convince me otherwise, and yeah you gotta have faith blah blah, but come on. Not a damn thing has changed since 2004. I have no faith in this team until they bring in the right players for the offense and defense or until Reid and the likes are canned.

There are so many positive statements in this post I really dont know where to start

Yeti your thread is going to hell

ice grillin you

Quote from: Yeti on January 24, 2009, 02:23:46 PM
Quote from: MDS on January 24, 2009, 01:05:48 AM
Yeti is a flamer

I am not, but I am not suprised you consider that a positive.

Speaking of positives my season was complete with the ass kickin they put on Dallas in the last game of the season.  Anybody remember that?

Sulky crybabies. 

this settles it....yeti is straight fishin
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

I have a friend in Sacramento and he told me the Eagles suck.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

That's why it's called SUCKramento.  Get it?  SUCK!

Diomedes

What team to people in Sacramento generally support?  49ers?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

If they follow football, they are likely 49ers fans, yes.

Yeti

"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

shorebird

I will see something positive happening when Andy Reid is fired, until then, nothing.

Don Ho

Quote from: FastFreddie on January 25, 2009, 09:11:43 AM
If they follow football, they are likely 49ers fans, yes.

APB on Truck Rathman.  Calling Truck Rathman.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on January 25, 2009, 08:50:52 AM
What team to people in Sacramento generally support?  49ers?

the cholos

oh and the eagles wish they were the buffalo bills
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous