7:38 and 2:42. Two of the reasons Andy should be fired at the end of the season

Started by Butchers Bill, October 29, 2006, 06:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 29, 2006, 07:38:32 PM
andy is an embarrassment

how do punt down two scores with seven minutes left

Ridiculous call.

I knew that shtein was over then. I mean, it looked bad already but that sealed it right there.

Piss poor decision.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 29, 2006, 07:52:50 PM
hes way too comfortable to be hard....and he doesnt have that fire inside of him that hates losing...does he want to win...yes...does he despise losing....no

on top of that he knows hes a lifer...lurie is ed snider reid is bobby clarke and its 1993

I just had this conversation with my neighbor. He said that he thinks Reid is gone at the end of the year, and I said probably not....that Banner and Lurie would never do it.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 29, 2006, 07:52:50 PM
hes way too comfortable to be hard....and he doesnt have that fire inside of him that hates losing...does he want to win...yes...does he despise losing....no

on top of that he knows hes a lifer...lurie is ed snider reid is bobby clarke and its 1993

Paul Domowitch, is that you?

Hebron and Didinger said it on PGL that Reid is still able to make the tough decisions. They had Jim Cramer on too and he said when it comes down to making business decisions this organization can and will do it.

I believe he hates losing. He was pissed off in his PC today. Most pissed I've ever seen him.

But he's going nowhere. The only way he gets shtein canned is if they suck in 2008. He'll get 2007 and then if it ain't right in '08 then it'll be an option.

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 29, 2006, 08:02:44 PM
I believe he hates losing

im sure you do

Why do you think, other than the irrational hatred towards him, he doesn't hate losing?

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on October 29, 2006, 07:59:42 PM
When do pitchers and catchers report?

HAHA...I said that today too. With the Flyers in the toilet, the Sixers with no hope and the Eagles playing like they are half asleep (or on Percoset), the Phils are the most exciting prospect with Utley and Howard (and no Leiberthal and Bell) lol.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

This could be the first year for as long as I can remember......possibly during my life time where no Philly team makes the playoffs.

2006 Philles - dead
2006 Eagles - dead
2006/07 Flyers - dead
2006/07 Sixers - :-D 

ice grillin you

Why do you think, other than the irrational hatred towards him, he doesn't hate losing?

cause he comes to interviews with 750 page manuals
cause he knows hes untouchable
cause he believes things will just work out
cause he 'has to get better' and never does
cause hes a robot...and robots dont feel things like disappointment and rage

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 29, 2006, 08:12:04 PM

cause he comes to interviews with 750 page manuals
cause he knows hes untouchable
cause he believes things will just work out
cause he 'has to get better' and never does
cause hes a robot...and robots dont feel things like disappointment and rage

So in other words its the irrational hatred creepin' in.

Just because he doesn't show us his emotions doesn't mean jack. He puts up that facade on purpose.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on October 29, 2006, 08:11:39 PM
The Phillies play the Yankees on St. Patty's Day in Clearwater next spring.

I smell a road trip.  Anybody wanna go?

:-D

You score the tix, Rome, and I'll meet you there with my half of the $$$.  I even have a green Phillies cap (old-style, of course) somewhere.

Provided it's OK with the 7+ month pregnant wife, of course.   :paranoid

ice grillin you

I smell a road trip.  Anybody wanna go?

im down...my girls mother lives 20 minutes north of daytona....how far is that from clearwater