DALLAS BEAT THE beagles

Started by wowboys, October 23, 2006, 05:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wowboys

DALLAS WEEK?   DALLAS WEEK?! What is that?!!    Why does the city of philadelphia concentrate on DALLAS SO MUCH?    It really shouldn't be even called DALLAS WEEK, it should be called DALLAS 2 weeks, because you hear most of the fans talking about DALLAS two weeks out!     Well, I can certainly understand why, I mean, after all, the average eagle fan, is thinking about all of the success that DALLAS has had, and not to mention that SWEEP last year.    So, you have your DALLAS WEEK, and all anyone can think or talk about is DALLAS; your team is pumped up to MAXIMUM LEVEL, THEY PUT THEIR HEARTS AND SOULS INTO BEATING MY TEAM, then........NOTHING.     They have put everything into DALLAS, and have absolutely nothing for New Orleans, and nothing for Tampa Bay.      You can blame andy reid for that crap!     Bill Parcells gets his team mentally ready every game, why doesn't andy reid?    You can tell when a coach hasn't prepared his team, mentally, when a team BARELY squeaks by DALLAS(a team that is their biggest rival), then follows that victory up with losing to teams that are not as good as DALLAS.    Now, you have DALLAS playing the giants, on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL, and playing for FIRST PLACE!

So, now you have DALLAS playing for first place; your team has lost 2 in a row, and you have a team that is just as good, if not better, to play next week, and if that ain't BAD, just think, the HARD PART OF THE SEASON IS COMING UP :o!!    Good luck, eagles, with that SCHEDULE you'll need it.

SD_Eagle5

My friend Corey wants to give you flying lessons.

Father Demon

Ladies and gentlemen, behold the master of the Internets.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

he's really got a handle on the font codes
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

phattymatty

T O has dropped more balls this year than a clumsy urologist

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Today has been declared "Matt Bryant Day" by the mayor of Tampa.  Not kidding.

BigEd76

SunMo

hopefully it was capped off by the news that his family has experienced what they now refer to as "The Joe Jurevicious"
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

I pretty much got this one right on...

Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 23, 2006, 11:23:56 AM
Quote190868 Posts in 3554 Topics by 1133 Members
Latest Member: wowboys

great, can't wait.  ::)

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

General_Failure

You're a great prognosticator.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Its that dude Ivancheck. He's been banned from the EMB about 620 times.

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: SunMo on October 23, 2006, 05:15:58 PM
he's really got a handle on the font codes

I thought he was doing a lot of quoting.