Who do you think is going in the First to the Birds?

Started by xtacy1238, April 09, 2006, 02:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I mean, I am no big time Sinorice fan, but he's got the tools to be a playmaker. And any playmaker that can be added is obviously a plus. And if they have no realistic shot at Bunkley or Ngata because they are off the board or go too high, I would pimp that pick like crazy and get out of 14.

But they still need defensive playmakers more than offensive at this point, IMO. But if trading back gets us more picks and Moss, then we hope we got a clone of his brother or another Steve Smith type WR and see whats up.

NGM

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 16, 2006, 08:39:11 PM
moss isnt strictly a return guy....you comparing tony zeigler to him is worthy of a temporary banning

Don't make a connection I didn't.  I think it can be argued that Zeigler is equal to Moss in return ability not as an overall reciever.  I am just not as high on Moss as you are.  If he turns out to be a stud I will gladly admit I am idiot. 
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

Drunkmasterflex

I don't know why IGY has such a man crush on Moss, he had one.....I repeat one ok season, it is not like he set the world on fire I just don't get your infatuation with him.  That being said I think he could be a good pro and I wouldn't mind if the Eagles took him.  Personally, I would rather see a guy like Holmes if you were looking for a versatile player, because he has actually proven it on the field.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PoopyfaceMcGee

Eckel basically says he used deduction to assume the Eagles are targeting Ngata

So, he has no inside info at all.  Just hearsay/hunch as usual, and leads him to this "obvious" conclusion:

QuoteSo there you have it. The Eagles can move up and draft Ngata; stay at 14 and take Jackson, or move down and select Mangold and get another pick.

Oh, and he lists this guy as one of the non-Bush USC Trojans available:
QuoteTE Marcedes Lewis -- "He's a good enough athlete, but he's just an average player."

What a farging idiot Eckel is.

PhillyPhreak54

Dreckel...what a doosh :-D

And he got his obligatory shot at Reid in there nice and early too..

QuoteCards for wide receiver Bryant Johnson. But I'm the only person who seems to want the former Penn State receiver

We've found Dreck's new man-crush. He's been swinging from Johnson's nuts since February.

I wonder how Kevin feels about this?

SD_Eagle5

QuoteThe big tackle, despite attending Oregon instead of BYU, is a devout Mormon. Now this is not to accuse Reid of any religious prejudice, but he does have a fondness for followers of the faith. With that in mind you have to wonder how he feels about HBO's new hit, "Big Love."

Ngata is a Mormon.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: SD_Eagle on April 23, 2006, 03:46:42 PM
QuoteThe big tackle, despite attending Oregon instead of BYU, is a devout Mormon. Now this is not to accuse Reid of any religious prejudice, but he does have a fondness for followers of the faith. With that in mind you have to wonder how he feels about HBO's new hit, "Big Love."

Ngata is a Mormon.

Well, there ends THAT speculation!

pinoyboy2pt0

Wroten tested postive at the combine.  So doubt we take him now.  Unless he's there in the late 2nd or early 3rd.  I'd holla at that.  Still a 1st round talent, but where is his head at?  I still take him over Gras/Thomas/ etc.
Pass.  Pass. Pass. PUNT.  No pro bowl WR's.  Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  Retarded special teams.  Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  "I've got to do a better job."  Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  Running game shines for 3 plays. Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  No adjustments anywhere.  Pass.  Pass. Pass. PUNT.  (repeat)

PoopyfaceMcGee

Don Ho

Quote from: pinoyboy2pt0 on April 23, 2006, 04:54:57 PM
Wroten tested postive at the combine.  So doubt we take him now.  Unless he's there in the late 2nd or early 3rd.  I'd holla at that.  Still a 1st round talent, but where is his head at?  I still take him over Gras/Thomas/ etc.

Tested positive for being Morman?  No way!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Wingspan

there has to be a mormon masking agent for this guy to have taken
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyPhanInDC

Ngata. I don't even think they will have to move up for him anymore.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Feva

Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on April 24, 2006, 10:16:13 AM
Ngata. I don't even think they will have to move up for him anymore.

Ngata hasn't dropped that far.  Even if he has... Cleveland and Baltimore still sit ahead of us... and both of them have DT needs and have shown an interest in him.  IMO, we'll need to see some major draft surprises for Ngata to fall into our laps.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews