Who do you think is going in the First to the Birds?

Started by xtacy1238, April 09, 2006, 02:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

I would love to see Nick Mangold last till the eagles second round pick. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

xtacy1238

That would be sweet. But I really dont see it happening.
CGOD

ice grillin you

whos that center that is like 6-6...i have no idea where he will go but i cant imagine its very high...might be an intriguing pick to take with one of the fourth rounders
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

The BIGSTUD

I don't want Mangold simply for the fact that Eckel does want him.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Dillen

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 10, 2006, 04:56:24 PM
whos that center that is like 6-6...i have no idea where he will go but i cant imagine its very high...might be an intriguing pick to take with one of the fourth rounders
Ryan Cook out of New Mexico. He'll probably go anywhere from the 5th to being undrafted.

RezRob

Quote from: Dillen37 on April 10, 2006, 05:02:09 PM
Ryan Cook out of New Mexico. He'll probably go anywhere from the 5th to being undrafted.
What about Ernesto Ramirez out of Mexico.He'll probably go anywhere from being undrafted, to being deported.
Official GreenBay Correspondent...

xtacy1238

I would love to have Winston Justice, OT, USC that the Birds have in today.
CGOD

PoopyfaceMcGee

BTW, I've already tried to make my pick based on things people didn't see coming or mocks weren't predicting (Wimbley or Lawson).  Now, some mocks are starting to pick Lawson, so I'm thinking the Eagles could go elsewhere:

Tye Hill?  Jason Allen?  DeAngelo Williams?  Let's think of some rarely mentioned names with the Eagles that are an outside possibility...

NGM

I wouldn't mind them taking Maroney or Bobby Carpenter if they traded down. 
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

ice grillin you

if they trade down and can find a suitor from the bottom of round one then moss is the no brainer

NGM

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 16, 2006, 08:26:59 PM

if they trade down and can find a suitor from the bottom of round one then moss is the no brainer

For you maybe.  I think they can get a guy like Bloom or Toby Zeigler to handle return duties in the later rounds. 
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

ice grillin you

moss isnt strictly a return guy....you comparing tony zeigler to him is worthy of a temporary banning

PhillyPhreak54

If they trade down to 28ish and pick up two additional picks I don't think I would have a problem with them drafting Moss there.

Because they could still trade up in round 2 or acquire another #2 with their plethora of picks and have a solid day 1.

But hopefully they get Walker and Ngata or Bunkley.

ice grillin you

If they trade down to 28ish and pick up two additional picks I don't think I would have a problem with them drafting Moss there.

thank you phreak..thats all im saying

lolol @ tony zeigler

Feva

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 16, 2006, 08:48:27 PM
But hopefully they get Walker and Ngata or Bunkley.

Half the people the room with me will end up with a fresh coat of my happy juice all over them if the Eagles pull that off.  The other half will get the same if they walk away with Thomas Howard as well.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews