Team Support

Started by Yeti, November 25, 2005, 04:58:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yeti

Even though our season is not on the fast track this year I think the Eagles will still be one of the top teams for a while.  We went through a long period where the front office couldn't care less about winning.  Now we have all the pieces for a winning organization.  Look at the Pats.  They were good enough to make it to the Superbowl, but not win it and then hit a flat spot and than Boom, multiple Superbowls.  Thats is what is in our future.  2006 2007 2008 2010 Superbowl Champs.

Thats Right.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

Diomedes

So you found some mushrooms in the cow pastures up there, eh?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Yeti

"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

LBIggle

Quote from: Diomedes on November 25, 2005, 05:02:30 PM
So you found some mushrooms in the cow pastures up there, eh?

the red ones are the good ones.

General_Failure

No man, you want the green ones. They give you extra lives.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

Glue?  Ludes?  Smack?  Birds win it all in 06, 07, 08 & 10 I'll start doing all these. :paranoid
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.