Bye Bye TO

Started by bowzer, November 07, 2005, 03:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingspan

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 18, 2005, 08:53:13 AM
greg lewis and lj both said it...

"He's our leader. If he's out, it's a major hit," tight end L.J. Smith said. "It's definitely a blow to our offense."

lets go take more things out of context and read things that arent there because some dumb shtein producer or reporter needs a story.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PhillyGirl

From that same article:

Quote"Mike has a strong arm, he has good speed and he makes good decisions," running back Brian Westbrook said. "I'm confident in his ability to go out and make plays."

Uh-oh...looks like Westbrook has turned on McNabb. He hates him, he's lost him...they don't want him as their QB anymore. :P
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

rjs246

I burn you. All of you. Burn you good.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: rjs246 on November 18, 2005, 09:49:25 AM
I burn you. All of you. Burn you good.

:-D :-D :-D

You burn us long time.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

qwert246

Quote from: PhillyGirl on November 18, 2005, 09:43:26 AM
Nice post, noob.  ::)

Last season, there was NO ONE saying TO was a bad teammate. The guy was all-world teammate. Anyone who thought otherwise was crazy. He and McNabb got along like best friends, did interviews together, TO worked his ass off to get to the SB and play his ass of there.

Bayless was ripping TO all last season when at the TIME there was no reason to.

You point ME out as the only one here who thought that way? Go farg yourself.
That elevator thing happened in August, and the quotes of the media making a splash were in September ::)

PhillyGirl

I don't give a rats ass when the elevator story was.

You obviously haven't been here long enough to know I doubt just about EVERY SINGLE STORY that comes from "sources" that aren't named. Unless a story has a legitimate source behind it, with quotes to back it up, I doubt it. And rightfully so....since like 80% of what the media reports from "sources" is bonafide HORSEDUNG.

ice grillin you

lets go take more things out of context and read things that arent there because some dumb shtein producer or reporter needs a story.

so you take one article from the net and that means i didnt see on sportcenter this morning where he said TO is a "great teammate"

why do you people reach so hard to deny what is going on just because its hurting the team...i dont get it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Wingspan

holy shtein! players used an elevator!

god damn this all, it's gone too far.

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Wingspan

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 18, 2005, 09:54:44 AM

so you take one article from the net and that means i didnt see on sportcenter this morning where he said TO is a "great teammate"

why do you people reach so hard to deny what is going on just because its hurting the team...i dont get it

um...but i have said, just because one player gives support to TO...does not in any way mean he does not have the back of someone else as well.
Connection Problems

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Wingspan on November 18, 2005, 09:55:13 AM
holy shtein! players used an elevator!

god damn this all, it's gone too far.

The question is....was it going up or down? 

And IGY, did you just say that WE reach so hard?

LMFAO!! Ahhhhhhhahhahaa! You talking about reaching is quite possibly the funniest thing I've read all morning.

ice grillin you

i report whats going on...whether good or bad

you deny anything that comes out negative and embrace all that is great in eagledom
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Wingspan

walter cronkite < igy
Connection Problems

PhillyGirl

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 18, 2005, 09:58:36 AM
i report whats going on...whether good or bad

No, you make up completely baseless assumptions. Are you kidding me with your bullshtein right now?

rjs246

Shut up, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

qwert246

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 18, 2005, 08:45:09 AM
Is it really guys saying that they "want him back" or is it guys saying that "they would take him back".

both all everything...a few have even said how great a teammate TO is...not only is that very detrimental to the eagle arbitration case but its also clearly a shot over mcnabbs bow...its out of control now...andy has completely lost the locker room

Quote from: phillygirlHow great a teammate he is?

LMFAO....right. Find me those quotes from a FEW (more than 2) players.

Quote from: qwertSwitching gears is fun.
A few months ago you were all he's a good teammate, show me some quotes that he isn't, that thing in the elevator with McNabb and Hugh is total bullshtein and completely unsubstantiated, Skip Bayless is an idiot for calling him Terrible Owens, the media is just making a splash predicting a falling out with TO...
And now it's the complete opposite ::)

Phillygirl = Spadaro
You're doing it now. 
You were one of the biggest TO apologists out there, and now you are a TO hater.  You conveniently state that a lack of quotes means you are right, but if there are quotes and stories in the press, well the're all bullshtein anyway because they aren't true.
It's impeccable, because in your mind you are always right. ::)