Bye Bye TO

Started by bowzer, November 07, 2005, 03:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Quote from: WEST is GOD on November 07, 2005, 03:32:10 PM
Bye TO. I still love him and he's a great player, but we couldn't bring him back at this point. If nothing else, bringing him back after a loss is admitting they need TO. The Eagles have too much of an ego to give in to TO.

Kill yourself.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

JTrotter Fan

When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

PhillyandBCEagles

Quote from: EagleFeva on November 07, 2005, 03:24:17 PM
Quote from: MURP on November 07, 2005, 03:20:20 PM
im sure Modells will still have TO jerseys a year from now.  ha. 
You're crazy.  Those things will be flying off the shelves and all of a sudden you'll watch the news and hear about a rash of bonfires across the area.

The suburban wigger wannabe ghetto thugs who don't know a post route from the signpost they stole last night will still wear be wearing them all over the country.

BTW, did anyone catch the "TO Sucks" chant last night I believe when the Skins were lining up their second XP??  I don't think I've ever agreed with more Skins fans at once in my life  ;D

Cerevant

The one thing I'm wondering, will TO be taking a roster spot the rest of the season? 
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

Wingspan

Quote from: Cerevant on November 07, 2005, 03:44:01 PM
The one thing I'm wondering, will TO be taking a roster spot the rest of the season? 

yes
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Feva

Yeah.  After his suspension, they're basically Keyshawn'ing him.  They'll just keep him deactivated until the end of the season.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyandBCEagles

Does anyone think there's any chance we'll get anything at all for him after the season??  Even if it's just a 6th round draft pick??

Also are there any free agent WRs out there??  Aside from FredEx....(who I actually would consider bringing back at vet minimum if he promised to keep his mouth shut)

Cerevant

Quote from: Wingspan on November 07, 2005, 03:45:44 PM

yes
That's what I figured, but with all the "Get XYZ!" talk, I thought I was missing something...
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

Wingspan

Quote from: PhillyandBCEagles on November 07, 2005, 03:47:28 PM
Does anyone think there's any chance we'll get anything at all for him after the season??  Even if it's just a 6th round draft pick??

Also are there any free agent WRs out there??  Aside from FredEx....(who I actually would consider bringing back at vet minimum if he promised to keep his mouth shut)

with that roster bonus due in march...i highly doubt it.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

rjs246

Cut Mahe/Parry/Spach/theentiredefensivefrontseven!
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

Quote from: BigEd76 on November 07, 2005, 03:24:02 PM
It had to be done, but it's sad that things didn't work out....

Remember that conversation we had about two years ago regarding T.O., Ed?

I hate to say I told you so, but...

;)

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: PhillyandBCEagles on November 07, 2005, 03:47:28 PM

1. I'd rather have your boy Grant Adams over Frederick Mitchell

2. They cannot and will not trade him. The trade moratorium is not lifted until March. That is the same time his roster bonus is due. He'll be a UFA after his bonus is not paid.

PhillyGirl

Sooooo....I wonder what fan of another team will be eating shtein once TO is on their team next year?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PhillyGirl on November 07, 2005, 04:16:21 PM
Sooooo....I wonder what fan of another team will be eating shtein once TO is on their team next year?

Please be Atlanta...

Please be Atlanta...

Please be Atlanta...

Please be Atlanta...

Please be Atlanta...

Please be Atlanta...

Please be Atlanta...

Please be Atlanta...

Please be Atlanta...

Please be Atlanta...

PhillyPhreak54

Please be Atlanta, indeed.

I must admit I was wrong about TO.

And give props to Skip Bayless...which I hate to do, but he was right.