Bye Bye TO

Started by bowzer, November 07, 2005, 03:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bowzer

Don't let the door hit you in the ass. 

Maybe now we can turn around the season. 

Zanshin

They'll play much better from here on out.  I'm sure of it.

4and26

Quote from: Zanshin on November 07, 2005, 03:12:16 PM
They'll play much better from here on out.  I'm sure of it.
Agreed!

bowzer

Apparently he had a part in his speech that was an apology to Mcnabb, but he ripped it off the final copy, and that was the final straw. 

PhillyGirl

Quote from: phillywestbrook36 on November 07, 2005, 03:14:10 PM
Apparently he had a part in his speech that was an apology to Mcnabb, but he ripped it off the final copy, and that was the final straw. 

Wow really? we must have missed all of that news in the TO thread.  :-D ;)
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Feva

Good farging riddance.  Whether this team plays better on the field w/o him or not.  It'll be a relief not have to deal with his bullshtein.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

rjs246

Wait, is TO getting suspended or something?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

bowzer

That thread is like 400 pages long, I must have missed that part. ;)

Wingspan

if you hurry, you can get a $10 Owens jersey at the lancaster outlet stores, while supplies last.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

MURP

im sure Modells will still have TO jerseys a year from now.  ha. 

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Susquehanna Birder

What a pity. All that talent, and the dude's out of his friggin' mind.

BigEd76

It had to be done, but it's sad that things didn't work out....

Feva

Quote from: MURP on November 07, 2005, 03:20:20 PM
im sure Modells will still have TO jerseys a year from now.  ha. 
You're crazy.  Those things will be flying off the shelves and all of a sudden you'll watch the news and hear about a rash of bonfires across the area.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Zanshin

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on November 07, 2005, 03:23:37 PM
What a pity. All that talent, and the dude's out of his friggin' mind.

Very true.  Some people just aren't happy unless they're making themselves and everyone around them miserable.