The better team won today

Started by Boyzguru, October 09, 2005, 08:17:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MURP

you guys are funny.  Ill be sure to bring this thread back up at the end of the year. 

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MURP on October 09, 2005, 10:34:13 PM
you guys are funny. Ill be sure to bring this thread back up at the end of the year.

Just stick it to the top of the board.  Then you won't have too.  :)

Bigskinbauer

i am a skins fan i have no gain by saying who is better or worse.  the eagles are much better.  The skins played dallas' ass and you did very little offensively.  You can say we won in the last 4 minutes but our d held the game really close.  I haven't seen much of the game today but as long as mcnabb isn't gonna stay really hurt or play horribly to the injury the eagles are a better team
GO TERPS

Eaglez

I think everyone will agree that Dallas was the better team today. But because they won a game from us doesn't make them an overall better team than us over the long haul. Sometimes lop-sided victories happen and great teams don't show up to play. It's unfortunate, but to throw away a season and say that the Cowboys supplant the Eagles and are now superior to us after we handed them their ass over the last five years is hasty at best.

We deserved to lose, and we did. We got our butts kicked. But we'll see how they regroup after the bye and we'll see where the Cowboys are come November and the end of the regular season.

Don Ho

Birds were truly smacked around today on offense, defense and special teams.  Coaching was pathetic.  Birds flat as could be.  Hats off to Dallas.  Big Bill had them ready to go.  Terry Glenn played outstanding today.  I haven't seen Lito bite like that since the Super Bowl.  Kearse?  Where the hell are you?  Best tackles of the day by France and Dirk.  I'll stop there.

Schedule scares the shtein out of me:

SD
@ Denver
@ Washington

I am not surprised we lost, just very disappointed in how they played.

Dallas really needed this one and played a flawless game. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

rjs246

Quote from: MURP on October 09, 2005, 10:34:13 PM
you guys are funny.  Ill be sure to bring this thread back up at the end of the year. 

Dallas was the better team yesterday. No matter what happens for the rest of the season. Pin it up at the top of the board when we win the division all you want. Hell, pin it to my ass for all I care. The Cowboys were VASTLY superior yesterday in every aspect of the game and no amount of homerism or dismissiveness by the fans is going to change that.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

I think the little hungry hungry hippos are kinda cute.   :-*

The funny thing is, we're still here, we're still Eagles fans and nothing they say here will change that.

So, really, it's just a pointless exercise for them to come here and talk shtein.  I still get a laugh out of them, though.

FreakisaKearseWord

OFFICIAL SPONSOR OF #90 DARREN HOWARD

JTrotter Fan

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 09, 2005, 10:33:01 PM
how are you going to not say the cowboys are the better team at this point

Stop with your pathetic BS.  Learn how to use punctuation and learn how to use the damn quote button. 
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

shorebird

Yeah, we got our asses kicked yesterday, by a divisonal opponent in their house before thier screaming fans. But you know what I think..

FARG DALLAS!!
[/b][/size]

You had your day in the limelight, even a retarded blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while.

Dallas is not the better team, not at this point in the season or any point. They have a lot more football to play before you can say they are better than the Eagles. We're four farging games into the season, for Christ sakes!! Let's see were the farging Cowboys are in January, and how they do when the come to Philly.

qwert246

Quote from: shorebird on October 10, 2005, 03:58:58 PM
Yeah, we got our asses kicked yesterday, by a divisonal opponent in their house before thier screaming fans. But you know what I think..

FARG DALLAS!!
[/b][/size]

You had your day in the limelight, even a retarded blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while.

Dallas is not the better team, not at this point in the season or any point. They have a lot more football to play before you can say they are better than the Eagles. We're four farging games into the season, for Christ sakes!! Let's see were the farging Cowboys are in January, and how they do when the come to Philly.

At least you spelled Dallas right. 
http://www.concretefield.com/forum/index.php?topic=16489.msg318360#msg318360

shorebird

So 'scuse me.

Eat shtein and dye bikch.

methdeez

That's the right goddamn attitude Shorebird guy.
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG Dallas.
We'll see what's what in December.

EJ72

Dallas was a better team yesterday, but it's much too early to say they're the better team period. There are 11 games left, and by the time they're done we'll see if this win was akin to the one in 92 or the one we had in 2003. The win we had in the 2nd game of the season in '92 was one that helped send us on our way for the run we had then. The win in 2003 was an overachieving team pulling one out. Big difference.

This is the first game this year that we put it together in all aspects of the game for 4 quarters. Until we can do that consistently, we aren't back.