A seemingly stupid question about Todd France

Started by Wingspan, September 30, 2005, 12:35:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susquehanna Birder

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: MURP on September 30, 2005, 12:52:34 PM
I see no reason why Koy wouldnt be holding for France. 

We wouldn't want a holder controversy or anything...

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

At this point, if I'm the Chiefs GM, I know how to all-but guarantee a win on Sunday.  Imagine if they cut some scrub off the bottom of their roster, and signed Todd France.  I don't know why the Eagles still haven't made a move to add him to the roster.  Picking up some other kicker who hasn't worked with Bartrum/Detmer in practice would be a big disadvantage to the Eagles.

At first I thought it might be because they were actually thinking Akers may have to go on IR anyway, but if he's still getting 2nd opinions and such, it's hard to believe they'd be able to make that decision by kickoff Sunday anyway.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Wingspan

Quote from: FFatPatt on September 30, 2005, 02:46:40 PM
At this point, if I'm the Chiefs GM, I know how to all-but guarantee a win on Sunday.  Imagine if they cut some scrub off the bottom of their roster, and signed Todd France.  I don't know why the Eagles still haven't made a move to add him to the roster.  Picking up some other kicker who hasn't worked with Bartrum/Detmer in practice would be a big disadvantage to the Eagles.

At first I thought it might be because they were actually thinking Akers may have to go on IR anyway, but if he's still getting 2nd opinions and such, it's hard to believe they'd be able to make that decision by kickoff Sunday anyway.

france would have to want to sign with the cheifs. and why would he burn the bridge unless the chiefs blew him away with an offer and gaurenteed him a bunch of money? which would be stupid.

besides they already cut the worst player on their roster. fredo.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PoopyfaceMcGee

It's obvious the Eagles FO has people monitoring this site.  After reading my post and realizing the possible repercussions, they moved swiftly to get France on the active roster.

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.