Can the Eagles win without McNabb?

Started by WholeHandBling, September 13, 2005, 09:02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Line is from Arrested Devlopment. I've re-watched the first season on DVD the past few nights and the little one-liners are implanted in my mind.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Never got into that show. Probably doesn't help that I work nights half the year.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

I implore you to buy the DVD's. Second season comes out in October. Best thing on TV right now.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

TRUCK RATHMAN

General_Failure

Sure. We also have pictures of Freddie Mitchell in a bathroom with his shirt on inside out, but it's not as cool a pic.

Feva

Quote from: WholeHandBling on September 13, 2005, 10:01:45 PM
Fine, you win. I'll stop trying to scare up some football talk. You beat me back into my undefeated top of the nfc hole.
Wow... guess you've got a room reserved in Motown, huh?  :-D

Unbelievable...   ::) (sorry PG)
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

MURP

Quote from: TRUCK RATHMAN on September 13, 2005, 09:32:23 PM

As a Niner fan, I dont want no more of Detmer :( hopefully for us mcnabb starts

you best watch out for Neckbeard.  He will make the 49ers walk the plank.  Yaaaaaaarrrrrrr.

bobbyinlondon

Quote from: WholeHandBling on September 13, 2005, 10:01:45 PM
Fine, you win. I'll stop trying to scare up some football talk. You beat me back into my undefeated top of the nfc hole.

"A message to the 16 teams that won their opener this weekend. They only give out 1 Lombardi. And they don't give to teams that are 1-0."

...PFT.com

Cerevant

Quote from: TRUCK RATHMAN on September 13, 2005, 10:40:15 PM
i can do the smurf tho..
Well, I guess  that's one way to make the most of a really small dick...

C
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.

phattymatty

ice grillin you

you goin sunday matty or you got the raiders??
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

General_Failure

I heard that if McNabb can't play this week Reid is going to forfeit. Heard it from my sources inside the front office. :)

PhillyGirl

Quote from: General_Failure on September 14, 2005, 11:59:51 AM
I heard that if McNabb can't play this week Reid is going to forfeit. Heard it from my sources inside the front office. :)

Spuds? Is that you?  :sly
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen