Can the Eagles win without McNabb?

Started by WholeHandBling, September 13, 2005, 09:02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

QuoteDon't you need to be IN the locker room to see the motavation on the board...better yet , dont you need to be able to READ! Have fun with the TO cancer, just remember the first girl he kissed was his sister!! LOL GO 9ERS!!

Yeah, you came over all ready for a civil discussion. Retard.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: WholeHandBling on September 13, 2005, 10:23:19 PM
Or we could talk about football.........Nah , what is this a football message board?

ps- dont need a fight, just some intellegent chat...guess im in the wrong place.

There is a whole board of football talk here.

You planning on offering anything else but incessant whining? Because we already have our resident whiner in MDS, we don't need you.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

TRUCK RATHMAN

Quote from: General_Failure on September 13, 2005, 10:16:52 PM
I'm tellin' you, pistols at dawn. It's the best way.

No thanks, too new school for me. How bout everybody rolls in on their rumble trucks with knucks up and 1 bat

General_Failure

Breakdance fight. I can't decypher a word you said, so I'm suggesting a breakdance fight.

TRUCK RATHMAN

Quote from: General_Failure on September 13, 2005, 10:35:16 PM
Breakdance fight. I can't decypher a word you said, so I'm suggesting a breakdance fight.

cant breakdance..i can do the smurf tho...does that count?

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

General_Failure

Someone said doing smurf. You should have left it alone.

Tomahawk

The Eagles actually won with the gamebreaking quarterback A.J. Feeley. The game before the second coming of quartebackdom arrived, Koy Detmer beat up on some craptastic team.

Seriously though, I would worry if McNabb were to miss any more than a game or two.

TRUCK RATHMAN

Quote from: Tomahawk on September 13, 2005, 11:34:50 PM
The Eagles actually won with the gamebreaking quarterback A.J. Feeley. The game before the second coming of quartebackdom arrived, Koy Detmer beat up on some craptastic team.

Seriously though, I would worry if McNabb were to miss any more than a game or two.

Youre right but i cant forget how koy shredded us :(

MDS

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 13, 2005, 10:29:12 PM
Quote from: WholeHandBling on September 13, 2005, 10:23:19 PM
Or we could talk about football.........Nah , what is this a football message board?

ps- dont need a fight, just some intellegent chat...guess im in the wrong place.

There is a whole board of football talk here.

You planning on offering anything else but incessant whining? Because we already have our resident whiner in MDS, we don't need you.

I am a special little boy, aren't I?  :-D
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

You're the new NB. Must be an initials thing. ... Say, you don't have a secret initials coalition at Temple, do you?

MDS

Nope. Nobody really knows me. If I could describe myself in three words it would be "under the radar."
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Oh jeez, are we gonna have to hear about you shooting up the place on the news?

MDS

I don't even know what that means, and I'm not gonna respond to it.

General_Failure