Can the Eagles win without McNabb?

Started by WholeHandBling, September 13, 2005, 09:02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WholeHandBling

Tests done Tuesday morning confirmed McNabb suffered a bruised chest in the loss to Atlanta and his availability for Sunday's game against San Francisco will be determined by how he responds in the next few days,  ESPN.com reports.

-i bet TO would step up to the QB position. ;D

General_Failure

Guy played on a broken ankle, torn rib cartilege, and with a bruised chest. Yeah, he's totally going to miss this game after a week of rest.

The man. The myth. The legend.

TRUCK RATHMAN

First post here.

As a Niner fan, I dont want no more of Detmer :(  hopefully for us mcnabb starts

WEST is GOD

I don't think it really matters who starts.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

WholeHandBling

Quote from: General_Failure on September 13, 2005, 09:04:36 PM
Guy played on a broken ankle, torn rib cartilege, and with a bruised chest. Yeah, he's totally going to miss this game after a week of rest.
You are right, he will TRY and play, and as usual the selfish Eagles players will worry about themselves as individuals, not a team....

look how you well it worked playing hurt players in the super bowl...

-"i wasnt the guy getting sick in the huddle"

General_Failure

Quote from: TRUCK RATHMAN on September 13, 2005, 09:32:23 PM
First post here.

As a Niner fan, I dont want no more of Detmer :( hopefully for us mcnabb starts

If McNabb gets lost in the airport and can't play then we'll probably see scramblin' Mike McMahon over Neckbeard. That seems to be the local consensus on the situation.

JTrotter Fan

Quote from: WholeHandBling on September 13, 2005, 09:45:37 PM
You are right, he will TRY and play, and as usual the selfish Eagles players will worry about themselves as individuals, not a team....

Anytime you have the first pick in the draft, you lose all trolling rights for that entire year.  You have no team...that will be your only win this season.
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

WholeHandBling

Fine, you win. I'll stop trying to scare up some football talk. You beat me back into my undefeated top of the nfc hole.

General_Failure

TRUCK RATHMAN

Quote from: General_Failure on September 13, 2005, 09:46:19 PM
Quote from: TRUCK RATHMAN on September 13, 2005, 09:32:23 PM
First post here.

As a Niner fan, I dont want no more of Detmer :( hopefully for us mcnabb starts

If McNabb gets lost in the airport and can't play then we'll probably see scramblin' Mike McMahon over Neckbeard. That seems to be the local consensus on the situation.

haha thanks for the update, I know funny and youre hilarious

General_Failure

Quote from: The Waco Kid on September 13, 2005, 09:55:11 PM
Quote from: WholeHandBling on September 13, 2005, 09:45:37 PM

Anytime you have the first pick in the draft, you lose all trolling rights for that entire year. You have no team...that will be your only win this season.

9erfan discussing Waco's comments

JTrotter Fan

Quote from: WholeHandBling on September 13, 2005, 10:01:45 PM
Fine, you win. I'll stop trying to scare up some football talk. You beat me back into my undefeated top of the nfc hole.

Okay big boy...come back to this forum in week 6 when you are 1-5 and the Eagles are 4-1
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

WEST is GOD

What is with all this forum fighting? Can't you guys arrange a meeting at the game and rip each other's heads off like the good ol days?
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

General_Failure

I'm tellin' you, pistols at dawn. It's the best way.

WholeHandBling

Or we could talk about football.........Nah , what is this a football message board?

ps- dont need a fight, just some intellegent chat...guess im in the wrong place.