Stand Up Player

Started by Yeti, August 25, 2005, 01:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yeti

A few years ago few could argue with Troy Vincent being the best guy on the team as far as being fan and community friendly and an all around stand up guy.  Who is that guy now?  I think Dawk is right up there at the top but Trotter gets my vote.  The guy really seems to love this town and the fans plus is a real team leader.  McNabb might get the nod but sometimes I think he holds a grudge against the fans.  I could be wrong, maybe I read between the lines too much.  He is still awesome.
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Father Demon

Quote from: Yeti on August 25, 2005, 01:23:18 PM
A few years ago few could argue with Troy Vincent being the best guy on the team as far as being fan and community friendly and an all around stand up guy.  Who is that guy now?  I think Dawk is right up there at the top but Trotter gets my vote.  The guy really seems to love this town and the fans plus is a real team leader.  McNabb might get the nod but sometimes I think he holds a grudge against the fans.  I could be wrong, maybe I read between the lines too much.  He is still awesome.

I endorse the first post.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MURP

mussa

Landetta and his gorgeous eyes  :-D
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

4and26

Quote from: MURP on August 25, 2005, 01:26:21 PM
TO
:-D

It's got to be Dawk, I agree with the point about McNabb and if Westy sticks around for a while I could see him being that type of guy.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

NGM

Quote from: MURP on August 25, 2005, 01:26:21 PM
TO

I expected that from FF or RJS but not you MURP, not you.  :'(
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

General_Failure

Reno. The guy works as a bus boy on the boulevard. That's some adopted hometown pride there.

The man. The myth. The legend.

RezRob

:cfhead Big Hugh gets my vote! H-U-G-H-H-H-H-H!!  :cfhead
Official GreenBay Correspondent...

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: General_Failure on August 25, 2005, 02:09:13 PM
Reno. The guy works as a bus boy on the boulevard. That's some adopted hometown pride there.

You mean Roosevelt Boulevard? I think I seen him in Steve's Prince of Steaks once....in the back......chopping peppers....
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

General_Failure

He works at Chickies. At least he used to. Maybe he still does and uses that paycheck on humorous t-shirts.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous