Welbourn Weighs in on Eagles

Started by Zanshin, August 16, 2005, 08:56:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beermonkey

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 16, 2005, 01:33:00 PM
I used to like him. One of my favorite OL's especially because he took a shot at ending Sapp's chances of procreating in Camden again.

Welbourn had infinite good will built up for kicking Sapp in the nuts & he's squandered it by acting like a spiteful girlfriend.

Butchers Bill

Quote from: Zanshin on August 16, 2005, 08:56:34 AM
It was okay that the Eagles were going to take a chance on him and give him millions early in his career...but not okay when they didn't want to give him even more money?  I mean, both sides took a gamble.  It's retarded.

That about sums it up right there.  Hollis is in the same boat.  He got paid for the years he was hurt and then wants to renegotiate?  If you don't like the contract, don't sign it.
I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

TempleOwl

If the Eagles trade TO (unless they can get Marvin Harrison type talent) I'm done with them.  I'd much rather they let him rot by suspending him for the season.  Welbourn was an ass and still is.  TO is just a much bigger ass.  He doesn't realize that this isn't SF and this isn't Mariucchi! 

:evil TO will rot in suspension hell  :evil  :sly
"If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and swims like a duck...SHOOT IT!"

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: TempleOwl on August 16, 2005, 03:37:25 PM
If the Eagles trade TO (unless they can get Marvin Harrison type talent) I'm done with them.

So, you're on the record:

If the Eagles trade Terrell Owens for anything less than a stud WR, you are no longer an Eagles fan.

MURP

yeah, there are a lot of Marvin Harrison type talent WR's out there.  Should be no problem for the Eagles to trade a Disaster for a WR of equal talent who has no character issues. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Is there anyone besides Marvin Harrison himself that would fall into that category?

ice grillin you

If the Eagles trade TO I'm done with them

i feel the same way if bergeron makes the team
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MURP

Quote from: FFatPatt on August 16, 2005, 04:04:30 PM
Is there anyone besides Marvin Harrison himself that would fall into that category?

dont think so. 

Torry Holt down the line....

Tomahawk

Quote from: MURP on August 16, 2005, 04:01:49 PM
yeah, there are a lot of Marvin Harrison type talent WR's out there.  Should be no problem for the Eagles to trade a Disaster for a WR of equal talent who has no character issues. 

I'm not going to compare T.O. to Harrison, but Marvin has created his share of stinks. Specifically, he has bitched about the amount of balls thrown his way (what a fag), and his contract (mo' money).  I think this goes largely unnoticed because in interviews he comes across as quiet, and Indy is a much smaller media market (nobody gives a frog's fatass about the Colts).

MURP