Week 10 - Giants: Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr.

Started by MDS, November 09, 2020, 11:07:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Can't wait to see how they farg this up and win in the last minute.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

a decent portion of the country is probably getting this game, believe it or not

both teams are horrendous but the 100 slate on fox is brutal. with (the very racist) masters (that any good liberal should boycott) on cbs, all markets are getting fox games. and the only other decent option is car/tb.

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

There is no one who lives further than 10 miles from I-95 who wants to watch this game over CAR-TB.

General_Failure

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 09, 2020, 03:41:51 PM
There is no one who lives further than 10 miles from I-95 who wants to watch this game over CAR-TB.

you aint wrong but look at those 5 games and tell me what fox is supposed to show in new england, the rockies, the west coast, etc. better chance running into a east coast transplant than some carolina panthers fanboy

Diomedes

I get Washington at Detroit instead of this game.  Have watched every minute of every game this season by streaming..not sure I'll bother to stream this one.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Tampa@Carolina is in fact the national game. Decent slate out here as we also get Seattle@Rams and Buffalo@Arizona.

Geowhizzer

At this point, I'm getting the world famous "TBA."

EDIT:  Change that.  Went off CenturyLink to antenna, and got them.

TB/CAR
MIA/LAC
SF/SEA

Eagaholic

I'm optimistic about Wentz and this game. He was visibly upset coming off the field after his second strip sack by the cowboys last game. I think he finally realized what was going wrong for him. Even though he was wearing a camo pattern sleeve, turns out the defenders could still see his throwing arm. Hopefully he's able to make some adjustments, maybe wearing silvery AO1 bangles on his left wrist to distract anyone rushing the qb.

PhillyPhreak54

Common sense says that the Giants have played people close and they're due for a win. It also says that Wentz hasn't learned shtein.

With that being said...

Eagles - 27
Giants - 17

PS - I hope Lane Johnson seeks and destroys #45 for his cheap ass hits last time.

MDS

jjaw and quez are healthy scratches

how low can you go

General_Failure

I love watching safeties wait for a RB to build up a head of steam and hit them.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

3rd and 1, time to give the ball to Captain Overthrow.