Week 10 - Giants: Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr.

Started by MDS, November 09, 2020, 11:07:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

How bad is the team when Brandon Graham and Fletcher Cox have to play on punt return team?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

I was half convinced they were going to have a safety back there.

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Looked like three plays in a row where the defense knew exactly what the Eagles were doing and blew it up.

General_Failure

The Giants have found their weakness; blitzing. No one could have predicted this.

Don Ho

On a positive note we haven't had to endure any foiled Jalen Hurts two point conversions

General_Failure

Am I going crazy or has Alfred Morris been in the NFL for like 300 years now?

QB Eagles

I'm calling this game a Schwartz loss. Did he watch any tape these last two weeks?

General_Failure

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 15, 2020, 02:06:15 PM
I'm calling this game a Schwartz loss. Did he watch any tape these last two weeks?

the eagles have 3 points
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: MDS on November 15, 2020, 02:09:52 PM
Quote from: QB Eagles on November 15, 2020, 02:06:15 PM

the eagles have 3 points

They've also only had the ball 3 times.

Diomedes

Wentz sucks.  Can't catch the snap.  Can't drop back.  Can't throw long.  Can't throw short.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure