Reggie Bush vs. Detriot, or
Kevin Smith vs. NO?

And same team...

Laveranues Coles vs. Denver, or
Torry Holt vs. Indy, or
Chris Chambers vs. Oakland

It is a PPR league.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

zesty options

Bush and Chambers I guess
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Reggie Bush aspires to be as big a bust as Vince Young. Keep aiming for the stars, Reggie.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Munson

Yeah, I'm not extremely happy with my team. If Bush stays healthy at all and Jones builds on his year last year, I should be fine at RB (Westy is my other back, and I handcuffed McCoy to him).

My top two WR's are beasts, but I put off drafting Eddie Royal in round 5 to get McNabb, then he got picked up before I could get him. Pimp went the same round as Royal, so I ended up having that zesty trio of WR's to pick from for my #3 spot every week.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Sgt PSN

Munson

mpmcgraw

i'd give up

Steven Jackson
Vikings D

for

deangelo williams
Donovan McNabb
Eagles D

My qbs are Matt Hasselbeck and Carson Palmer.  I'm leaning towards hell yes, but I like to marinate on these things for a day or so.

Diomedes

Yeah, I'd do that even though it's two for three.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

I'd be all over that.

And I'm in a small bad spot tomorrow...

Pierre Thomas is out, and my other options to start alongside Gore are Beanie Wells or Larry Johnson. I'm going with Johnson despite him playing the Ravens simply because I know he will start.

WW :CF D?

Diomedes

LJ was the last back to hang 100 yards on the Ravens.

PhillyPhreak54

And tossed up a paltry 20 spot today.  :boo

I got rocked because my opponent had Brees, who dropped 53 points.--------

Munson

My opponent had the Eagles D and Shockey....that was pretty much enough thanks to me taking out Smith and putting Bush in....and getting pretty much shtein from my D, Kicker, Boldin, and Coles. I havn't even looked to see what Olsen did, but I'm sure judging by the score it was nothing.

Munson

So I'm trying to figure out which Indy WR to pick up....Garcon or Austin Collie. Either way, in that offense they should be an improvement over Coles/Holt.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.