Wild Card - Bucs: Will Tom Brady Shake Jalen Hurts' Hand?

Started by MDS, January 09, 2022, 10:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Garbage time touchdowns always excite me, lessens the blow of the complete beat down.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: TAFKASD on January 16, 2022, 03:55:00 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 16, 2022, 03:43:12 PM
Haha of course.

Maybe I should have taken the Bucs live earlier

Player prop for Smith o/u yards was only 43.5 yards. Put $50 on the over figuring that was a gimme. He just hit 56 yards. Was looking bad first 3 quarters

Hurts long ball is even worse than his timing routes

Nice. Good hit.

I emptied my account on +16.5 Eagles to make up for the lousy bets earlier. Thank god they stopped Tampa.

Rome

I'll give them credit for not laying down.  They kept playing to the last second. 

And whoever plays Brady in the next round, I'm cheering for them no matter who it is.  I hope he dies on the field.  Legit.  Dead.

Rome

This has nothing to do with this game but Mina Kimes just got hotter (if that's even possible) with this Tweet...

https://twitter.com/minakimes/status/1482818707265048577 20

SD

They went to a commercial break in the 1st quarter playing punk rock girl.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 16, 2022, 03:43:12 PM
Haha of course.

Maybe I should have taken the Bucs live earlier

you literally picked the eagles to win
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: Don Ho on January 16, 2022, 02:53:52 PM
Seeing Vea made me think where in the hell is Fletcher Cox today?

I'd like to bring this up once again.  Where was Cox yesterday?  What did he do?  I watched every play (unfortunately) and NOT ONCE did I hear his name.  Was he double teamed because the bucs could give a rat's ass about Ryan Kerrigan.  Disturbing trend for Fletch this season, the disappearing act.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.