Wild Card - Bucs: Will Tom Brady Shake Jalen Hurts' Hand?

Started by MDS, January 09, 2022, 10:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

How in the hell is Brady still in this game?   farg his ego, he deserves to have a knee snapped
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Took the Bucs live a little while ago so hoping for a shutout now. For more reasons than just winning a bet. I want the staff and FO embarrassed.

PhillyPhreak54

Haha of course.

Maybe I should have taken the Bucs live earlier

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

I must be a sadist because I'm really enjoying watching Jalen Reagor make a complete fool out of himself

MDS

lol troy not hiding his disdain for having to do this crap game and not dal/sf
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

Don Ho

Quez a step off today.  Looks like he just pulled up in the last couple of routes

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 16, 2022, 03:43:12 PM
Haha of course.

Maybe I should have taken the Bucs live earlier

Player prop for Smith o/u yards was only 43.5 yards. Put $50 on the over figuring that was a gimme. He just hit 56 yards. Was looking bad first 3 quarters

Hurts long ball is even worse than his timing routes

Diomedes

Mailata's job 2a is picking up the ball carrier.  He's always first to pull a guy up.

Don Ho