Wild Card - Bucs: Will Tom Brady Shake Jalen Hurts' Hand?

Started by MDS, January 09, 2022, 10:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

What the farg with these penalties

The NFL is brutal

SD

Don Ho

OK that seals it for me he is a complete piece of shtein.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

hurts not seeing the safety is one thing...his noodle arm on full display there. needed a 95 mph heater there and he dont got one
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Did he really think he could make that throw?

Give me half the confidence Jalen hurts has in his arm strength
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

Guess Kerrigan's been resting all season so he'd be fresh for the playoffs

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

Hey defense, you do realize the offense will never score this game so cool it with the stupid celebrations.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Munson

The defense finally stepping up but it's 17 points too late with this offense
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

lol at sirianni taking a timeout

like something good was gonna happen there

MDS

lol @ kerrigan randomly coming alive in the last game of his career down 17-0
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Good thing they ran that play. Definitely need to have Hurts passing deep in Eagles territory with no time left.

PhillyPhreak54

All that shtein and it's only 17-0

Bucs have benefitted from

Bad call on Barnett
Bad call on Kelce
Hurts not seeing Edwards
Goedert drop
Steichen/Sirianni not pushing ball down the field

To only be down 17-0 still is as good as can be. Come out this second half after making adjustments and score and they have a shot