2018-19 College Basketball

Started by Don Ho, November 07, 2018, 02:54:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

when the tournament is ruined in 5 years and its all power conference teams do you still watch
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

creighton oregon is something
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Oregon was cooked. Pathetic double OT

MDS

grand canyon is a fake school run by Christo fascists but man they are fun
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

They're also publicly traded - currently $133 a share.

FT shooting today has been atrocious

ice grillin you

three point shooting was worse...they shot 32% from the field 2-20 from three and 62% from the line and were somehow in the game almost the whole way
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

^^could not believe that stat when I heard it! 

Games have been ok, Colorado/Florida & Yale/Auburn going down to the wire almost simultaneously was awesome.  A&M's run was unreal.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

lol come on Illinois

22-0 run by UConn to open the second half

PhillyPhreak54

Actually 30-0 run bc it was tied 23-23

Unreal

MDS

i know youre all maga red pilled incels but lsu/iowa caitlin/angel is the biggest hoops game of the year

PhillyPhreak54

Go Caitlin bc MAGAt Mulkey can't win

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 30, 2024, 07:41:47 PMActually 30-0 run bc it was tied 23-23

Unreal

That was unbelievable to watch. Kept having to do a double take at the score.

Alabama/Clemson was entertaining game. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on March 30, 2024, 08:14:33 PMi know youre all maga red pilled incels but lsu/iowa caitlin/angel is the biggest hoops game of the year

Going to be better than any shtein the Sixers put out there.

PhillyPhreak54

Would love to see NC State and Tenny win today.

At the very least NC State so Duke is sent home

MDS

nc state up 10 with 2 seconds left, dribbling it out, there is an inexplicable foul called after 10 seconds of no foul. hits both. your boy nails 4/6.

matty's pool is undefeated