Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

I missed the 6th inning when Nola got roped but just saw the condensed game,shtein it ws 4 straight singles, he usually dies by the donger. Kerkering needs to go back down and work on his shtein.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

kerkering gave up one (1) run via a walk, a hit and run on a pitch 2 feet outside and an infield pop up misplayed by a not second baseman playing 2nd base. i think he will be ok. that specific 3 batter sequence is why baseball isnt a sport.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Which high leverage arms are on the trade deadline target list, Mr Beane?

MDS

its way too early but: bednar, harvey, romano, kopech, pressly

all except for pressly have remaining years left, which is a thing for the phillies with dominguez and hoffman up at the end of the year. mcgarry, mercado, some other young arms could emerge but youre gonna want a backend arm set for 2025.

the tough thing is igy's orioles are even more desperate for a closer and ummmm they have a tad more prospects to deal from
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on May 10, 2024, 02:02:29 PMwith dominguez up at the end of the year.

THANK YOU GOD!! 

Don Ho

Always worry about this team in Miami and Phoenix - their Kryptonite.  To many Mojitos and Sun Dances

Don Ho

3-18 with RISP and up 8-0.  This group will never figure it out.

And f Soto.  POS.  Yes Pache probably should have had it but you got your ass in this mess.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Cruising right along.

Even the bottom of the lineup is hitting

MDS

the phillies are like, good and stuff

remember when everyone was having a mental breakdown because walker existed? remember? does anyone remember?

PhillyPhreak54

Even Casty is starting to hit

Watch out

PhillyPhreak54

And Wheeler gives it all back and then some

PhillyPhreak54

Bats are still hot baby!! Let's gooo

PhillyPhreak54

Welp.

Should've won