Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on July 12, 2022, 08:26:33 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on July 11, 2022, 10:48:24 PM
Quote from: MDS on July 11, 2022, 07:26:26 PM
Quote from: Rome on July 11, 2022, 05:19:26 PM
You live in a liberal bubble. 

and thats by design

i have some repubs in my family, or really anti-dems, and thats all fine theyre not insane. but i could not associate with a maga'er, i have no idea how people do it. even if you dont talk politics, just knowing what they are is enough to disassociate.

isn't your pops still a straight up trumper?

hes a pre-trump fox news republican but not a maga'er....he hates democrats unless theyre jews from abington. he didnt vote for trump and has never worn maga gear. if he did we wouldnt be talking.

he was definitely maga there for a while
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

fortunately hes never been red pilled...last family thing my liberal ass cousin for some reason engaged him in politics talk, i asked him how bad was it, he said pretty mild.

if i was like in marginassi's circle id never go to a passover again
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on July 13, 2022, 08:29:30 PM
if i was like in marginassi's circle id never go to a passover again

Religion is a crutch for the weak

MDS

if it wasnt for other people picking up the check on these meals youd never see me at a family gathering....maybe i am jewish after all
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Woke up this morning feeling a bit better.  Aches are pretty much gone although I'm old as farg so regular aches are to be expected.  Must have slept with my mouth open because it's dry as hell right now.  Just staying hydrated and I've been taking Day-quil/Ny-quil for the congestion.  Not really coughing very much and no weird temperature swings like I've heard so many people talk about.

Three more days in quarantine but I'm pretty hopeful right now.

Rome

Feeling back to normal this morning.  Slept great (weird in itself) and woke up with no remaining symptoms. 

Stuffy nose is all but gone too.

The vaccines have pretty much saved my ass.  That much I'm sure of. 

PhillyPhreak54

Glad you're feeling back normal!

No doubt the vaccines are helpful.

One of my old buddies is has gone full blown wacko posted the old USSR logo on FB the other day with the hammer as a needle as his opposition to "the jab". He's gone so far into nutball territory that no one of our old group really talks to him anymore. He's a full blown conspiracy guy who (with his wife too) is super religious too. They are both registered nurses at one of the biggest hospitals in the state.

Rome

People like that should be kept as far away from the health care system as possible. 

If it were me I would send his insane social media activity to his employer. 

phattymatty

I had to take my mom to Hershey medical center a few months ago and she had some surgery.  when she was coming to after the anesthesia some really well respected surgeon (supposedly) was asking her questions to see if she was with it, whats your name, what day is it etc. and asked who who the president is.  she said Biden and the guy was like well I guess technically.  the nut jobs are in every level of our country. 

Rome

Symptoms are gone.  I went to Starbucks for coffee this morning and wore my mask per CDC guidelines.  A young guy in scrubs opened the door for me on the way in and asked me if I was ok. He was wearing a mask too.  We were the only people in the entire place (other than employees) who were wearing masks. 

I said, yep... all good.  Just ending isolation.

He shook his head in agreement and said, me too. 

I'm wearing this mask for another five days even though no one else in this godforsaken hell hole gives a shtein. 

PhillyPhreak54

Glad you're on the mend.

Hopefully you don't have any lasting issues

Rome

The last time I was sick in any way was Feb 2020 and that was way worse than this.  Not even comparable. 

Did you lose your smell/taste?  Everyone I know who's had this has lost both but not me thankfully. 

I'm telling you guys the vax/boosters saved my old ass.  I'm beyond grateful because I knew this was coming sooner or later. 

PhillyPhreak54

You prob had an early case of it.

I didn't lose either both of the times I had it. The first time my taste was a little dull when eating a few things but never lost anything completely.

My girl lose her smell though. She knew she was farged when at her clinic a dog had rocket diarrhea and she couldn't smell that mess lol.

Geowhizzer

I didn't lose it.  Both my kids lost their sense of smell, but only for a couple of weeks.

Rome

We have four district offices and in one of them half the staff was out with Covid last week. 

All, like me, fully vaxxed and now back to work today. 

How many hundreds of thousands of souls could have been saved if people took it seriously and got vaxxed and boosted?

The mind reels...