The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

Quote from: MDS on April 09, 2022, 11:26:18 PM
weird scenario tomorrow

chicago is a better 1st round matchup than toronto but miami is better than milwaukee...not sure what route is better but i guess it doesnt matter

I'd be surprised if Memphis doesn't sit everyone so it probably doesn't matter but 100% Chicago then Miami.  Heat are not better than Bucks.

ice grillin you

Quote from: TAFKASD on April 10, 2022, 01:28:05 AM
B-ball Paul is the real deal. Going from Jo to a quick active center who hustles is night and day from DJ and Milsap.

If I'm d'ing up in the playoffs he gets the Ben Simmons layoff treatment.

you making me look like a homer
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

nah he's right bball Paul gives you everything you need for 10-12 Embiid rest minutes.  DJ should not sniff one second of playoff basketball.

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on April 10, 2022, 06:54:39 PM
nah he's right bball Paul gives you everything you need for 10-12 Embiid rest minutes.  DJ should not sniff one second of playoff basketball.

I just assumed he checked and didn't watch the last two games

SD

Toronto it is

I know the playoffs are a completely different animal but ride the shake and bbpaul train as far as it takes you. Shake Single handidly won a 2nd round game last season. Lockdown Siakam and let other raptors beat you.

PhillyPhreak54

The Shake & BBall Paul Show

So no Matisse in Toronto then

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

raptors in 5 and mattisse to dallas
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Shaq says the Sixers sweep

I say they win in 6

Took a flier on them to win the EC at +500

Hope the Philly strippers get Harden's mind right so he actually does something in the playoffs

MDS

they arent winning a game in toronto...theyll be down 3-1 question is do they care enough to win 5 and avoid the L at home
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

I changed my mind over the weekend even before yesterday's game - Toronto and then Miami is easier than Chicago then Milwaukee/Brooklyn. 

They can beat Toronto but I'm to the point where if they can't I'm glad they'll just get it over with as soon as possible. Fire Doc.  Figure out next steps.  But I think the Heat are the best matchup for them so this is the better scenario anyway. 

SD

Toronto in 6. Raptors are long, fast and athletic, polar opposite of the Sixers. I know the game slows down during the postseason but if I'm Toronto I'm crowding Jo, sealing lanes and letting the Sixers try to beat you with outside shots. Essentially what the nets did to perfection. Fire doc, don't re-sign Harden, package Tobi with tisse and try to get something of value.

Edited: going with Raptors in 6 rather than 5. I think this series is going to be an annoyance and one extra game is salt in the wound

SD

Raptors giving 4.5 game 1. Anyone think that goes up or should I lock in my bet now?

I feel like I can already see how game 1 happens: Sixers come out strong go up double digits...maybe 20 pts. Fans get excited. Raptors cut the lead before the half. Siakim gets hot in the 3rd and scores 17 straight to make the comeback complete. Sixers can't rebound for shtein the rest of the game Raptors win by 5.