The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: TAFKASD on March 25, 2022, 02:00:15 PM
So calling him a funhole is off the table too?

no because of patriarchy

but stillupfront flag and bitch are

hopefully this shows you how it generally works
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

when did havas become a cuck
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

when you people made me realize women are by far the best people

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 25, 2022, 02:05:59 PM
Quote from: TAFKASD on March 25, 2022, 02:00:15 PM
So calling him a funhole is off the table too?

no because of patriarchy

but stillupfront flag and bitch are

hopefully this shows you how it generally works

:-D
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 25, 2022, 04:55:45 PM
when you people made me realize women are by far the best people

Ginni Thomas says hi.

QB Eagles

Simmons is a nearly perfected form of the Philly sports villain. It's like he watched decades of passive aggressive whiners like Ricky Watters, Scott Rolen, Donovan McNabb, Carson Wentz etc. and wanted to top them all.

Open shot? I'm afraid to shoot. Playing with a generational center? I'm jealous that people like him. Team losing? Someone else's fault. Team brings in other players to complement my weaknesses? I'm still not getting enough support. Coach calls me out for playing like shtein? I can't work with Coach anymore. No financial leverage? Fake mental illness. Refusing to play? How about not practicing or staying in game-ready shape while I'm out, too.

And the fans still mostly gave him a pass until this last offseason when he finally burned through whatever goodwill he had left.

This guy is the worst. We need him to come back and play so we can hate on this loser forever.

phattymatty

yeah I was a ben fan for longer than I should have been just because of our history of first round draft pick weirdness.  I think that's true for a lot of Sixers fans.  we coddled this douche for way longer than we should have. 

he'll definitely be an all star next year though.  haha right.

phattymatty

clips have a guy named Scrub.  I will bet any of you he has a career high in points tonight.

PhillyPhreak54

Nice start. Keep that same energy.

SD

I know there needs to be substitutes but Green and Jordan shouldn't be on the court at the same time.

phattymatty

I know I've been harping on DJ for weeks but every single second he's on the court makes me angry.  He will single handedly lose us a playoff game. 

doc is so dumb.  give bball Paul a few minutes of real time please.  he almost shut down Giannis for 20 minutes last year, he can do it.

PhillyPhreak54

Jordan is useless.

ice grillin you

SD

He should've high stepped over him too

ice grillin you

It boggles the mind how many historically great players this franchise has had and two titles

Philly sports in a nutshell