The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

The Kawhi shot and the Panthers nfccg are the only two times I've been angrier at the sports than I am right now.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

the kawahi shot that they couldve made or even won the finals....i was so angry after all of 5's losses but in retrospect they were never winning a title with that POS

this was a bad moment of course but they had a 0% chance of beating the nets so its not like a parade was canceled here. it still goes on the list of philly sports meltdowns though. and its a long list.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

The Nets are going to be easier to beat this year than they will be next year. The path is there and they are choking on their own nutsacks.

Let them eat bootstraps.

rjs246

The fact that Seth was having a nice night was great but running the offense through him in the fourth made no farging sense.

Doc running a slow developing play with 20 seconds left while they're losing made no farging sense.

Tobi completely disappearing made no farging sense.

Having a roster with a pg who literally can't shoot makes no farging sense.

Jo settling for fade-aways over and over again in crunch time makes no farging sense.

I swear the city of Philadelphia causes brain damage to its athletes.

Let them eat bootstraps.

QB Eagles

The Kawhi shot was a mortal dagger but it was one miracle shot at the end of a close fought game.

This was a second half and especially a fourth quarter of continuous, steady pants shteinting. This wasn't being on the wrong end of a miracle. It was a monster choke job.

PhillyPhreak54

I still can't believe that no one but Jojo and Seth were scoring. And then to not even have them score down the stretch. Amazing.

Ship Ben's ass out. What exactly does he do? Id rather have that little midget Campazzi or whatever for the Nuggets running point.

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on June 16, 2021, 11:24:37 PM
The Kawhi shot was a mortal dagger but it was one miracle shot at the end of a close fought game.

This was a second half and especially a fourth quarter of continuous, steady pants shteinting. This wasn't being on the wrong end of a miracle. It was a monster choke job.

lol at the end of a close fought game...like it was a Tuesday nite in January against Memphis.....it was a game 7 walk off...it was desean vs the giants but it was the playoffs...no sixer fan will ever forget where they were for quadruple doink...in two months last nights game will be a footnote to being a one seed and losing to the hawks...jo summed up the galactic difference in the two games perfectly...he bawled his eyes out after Toronto he was just stunned after tonight
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hunt

they'll probably get pennies on the dollar at this point but soft ass simmons need to go this offseason. need a dog paired with jojo...not a punk.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Rome

Quote from: rjs246 on June 16, 2021, 10:58:15 PM
The Kawhi shot and the Panthers nfccg are the only two times I've been angrier at the sports than I am right now.

I was in my seat at the Linc that night and watched Todd Pinkston laughing and chit chatting with the guys who just kicked his ass as he sauntered off the field.

I've been pissed off before but I was beside myself that night.  I also realized we care infinitely more about the teams than the mercenaries who play for them.

phattymatty

the kawhi shot hurt and i'll never forget just laying on the floor for 20 minutes after that, but it was a once in a lifetime shot and looking back I think that will hurt less and less.  last night was the bottom of the barrel and the worst Philadelphia loss of my lifetime. up by 26 points and only 2 players scoring for the entire second half - no way that has ever happened before.  i know I'll watch next game but I really don't want to.

Rome

You guys weren't alive for Black Friday.  That was worse for me because I was a kid and the Phillies ripped my heart out that night.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on June 17, 2021, 11:32:03 AM
You guys weren't alive for Black Friday.  That was worse for me because I was a kid and the Phillies ripped my heart out that night.

i was gonna say the cliff lee choke in 2011 was way more devastating than last night....the phillies were so god damn good that year...

the only way last night can be memorable for you is if you honestly thought the sixers were going to win the title this year...because i understand how its fresh right now but in two months no one will remember this game there will never be any highlights from it...it will come up in rando conversations like the tommy hutton game but its meaningless in the big picture...i feel like already less than 24 hrs later ben simmons is a bigger deal than the actual choke/game

ice grillin you

Quote from: hunt on June 17, 2021, 10:10:08 AM
they'll probably get pennies on the dollar at this point but soft ass simmons need to go this offseason. need a dog paired with jojo...not a punk.

if they had a real gm they would have had the foresight to move him two years ago when they would have committed highway robbery against someone

phattymatty

I have no idea what Black Friday is.

And against a gimpy Harden / Kyrie or an equally gutless Bucks team, this team could have absolutely won it all this year.  Even moreso if Kawhi is for sure out. They won't have a window like this again any time soon.

I still think they win this series but I know I am probably wrong.

ice grillin you

i mean if you actually believe that then it could be one of the worst losses ever....i personally dont think they are as good (a playoff team) as the hawks much less who they would have to beat to win it all