Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Could be 0-6 to start the season

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 01, 2023, 07:19:29 PM
Could be 0-6 to start the season

You're getting igy excited with that talk

Geowhizzer

The pitching has been worse than C.B. Bucknor... that's saying something.

Total horseshtein so far.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

QuoteThose 27 runs are the most the Phillies have ever allowed in their first two games of a season. In fact, the only team in baseball history to surrender more runs in their first two games was the 1951 St. Louis Browns.

Honestly thought the bats were going to struggle out the gates.  Nola being gassed after 3 innings has set a great precedent.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 02, 2023, 01:08:08 AM
bet?

lol that ticket plan gettin more expensive by the hour

happy bailey falter day! 

MDS

son i dont need the money but ill take any motherfargers money if he giving it away

every other team in baseball starts a degrom every game and the phillies start bailey falter...this roation sucks!

ice grillin you

its not even the rotation the entire staff is a travesty

MDS

its basically the same staff as last year where they won 80whatever games and made the world series

im sure all of a sudden theyll be worse than the nats, because thats what happens

ice grillin you

wheeler might be cooked after the last few years...he is going to be bad...they wont be worse than the nats but under .500 is almost guaranteed

they had no business being as good as they were last year and had a miracle run that as i said now has to be paid for in a painful way

Geowhizzer

MDS

wheelers velo was better yesterday than it was at this point last year...cooked!

its almost as if youre all over reacting drama queens and theres 1500 games left this season