Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Off to walk the dogs and the first son of a bitch that says something I stab repeatedly with a rusty box cutter.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Goodnight to everyone except Aaron Nola.

PhillyPhreak54

Houston fans are bandwagon as farg and becoming insufferable.

The video of that QAnon MAGAt mattress Mack getting shtein talked by Phillies fans last night went viral. So now we have all these idiots who wouldn't know a baseball if one was jammed up their asses acting like they give a shtein about the Astros.

farging shtein, Phillies. Way to completely shtein the bed. And another special farg you to the choking sob Aaron Nola

Don Ho

I'm waiting for Todd's ballpark recap.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Getting no-hit tonight couldn't be more a more "Philly" result if it tried.

Whatever.  Get those fargers tomorrow. 

MDS

wow that was awful

the fans were atrocious....not that they ever had anything to get into it but it was dead from the first pitch and even when it was close people were sitting on their hands. 302 next to me was a morgue. people started leaving in the 7th. just horrendous all the way around.

nola ran into a wall and alvardo had zilch. theres your game. oh and they didnt get a hit. ive never seen a no hitter and of course always wanted to...but not like this. baseball is a cruel slut sometimes.

i had an in for this game but that wont be available tomorrow. back the drawing board. might be on the couch 2 screening it, which is fine. i more than got my fill and its not like im missing a clincher.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I hope they tattoo Verlander. Just outright blast his shtein.

MDS

theyre certainly due for some knocks...though man oh man syndergaard, brogdon, hand/gibson trying to get through 5 innings is a challenge. this is why im not super upset about missing it. j you might get 2 games in!

some grandma recognized me from captains videos and absolutely was begging for my cork. shouldve railed her in the bathroom.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

farg I love Todd!!! 

PhillyPhreak54

Todd swung and missed on granny! A night of whiffs for all.

Syndergaard channels his previous life as Thor. Goes 4 strong. He gives way to Gibson because the Phillies annihilated Verlander.

Please let this happen.

MDS

unless theyre up like 10-0 i doubt he makes it past 11 batters. youre likely looking at 2/3 innings, then off to brogdon. theyd need someone to pitch to the bottom pocket of the order in the 4/5, thats where gibson or hand come in. then you go your 4 back end guys.

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 03, 2022, 12:27:26 AM
Todd swung and missed on granny! A night of whiffs for all.

Quote from: Don Ho on November 03, 2022, 12:21:52 AM
farg I love Todd! 

gonna set up a glory hole in the 300 rf bathroom where my male and female and inbetween genders fans can come in for a good time

Don Ho

Don Ho

this rollercoaster topsy turvy ride of the WS is unreal.

Phils win game 1 - oh my God!  This team is for real!  Watch out!
Astros win game 2 - They're back, Houston has arrived, look out!
Phils win game 3 - Holy crap!  Phillies bats are here, the Broad Street Bombers, it's over!
Astros win game 4 - Best pitching staff in MLB!  Astros bats have adjusted, they're going back to Houston!

7 games seems quite fitting.

ALL ABOARD! 

Rome

Mrs Rome woke up this morning and asked me how the game turned out. 

I told her it ended like Todd's aborted hookup with Vuke's widow.

She was confused but she got the gist.