Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

I still can't believe we're talking Phillies baseball on November 2.  Enjoy enjoy enjoy fellas!! I have to stop every few minutes and just take it all in.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Nerves in full effect.

Let's gooooooooo

PhillyPhreak54

Good start.

Nice velocity and movement from Nola.

Let's go bats. Jump ahead and bury these fools

Geowhizzer

Nola looks decent. 

I think Vazquez can be hit tonight.  Keep grinding out the at-bats.

Don Ho

Javier made Big Nick look silly up there.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Nola looked shakier in the 2nd. 

And batters:  Please swing at the strikes down the middle, and stop swinging at the ones that are 6 inches off the plate.   Thank you.

Rare bad AB by Stott with Harper in scoring position.

PhillyPhreak54

Come on bats. Gotta get some traffic on the bases here

QB Eagles

When you're walking Brandon Marsh on four pitches, you don't have your best stuff.

PhillyPhreak54

They're getting ahead and then fouling off the fastball and putting themselves in bad spots

Also no one has gotten around on his fastball yet

Ok Marsh...good AB. Time for Schwarber to yank one

Don Ho

Other than Marsh, Harper got lucky, awful at bats.

PhillyPhreak54

Other than Schwarbers rocket foul no one has gotten around on his fastball

Weak sauce

Let's farging go

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Geowhizzer on November 02, 2022, 08:26:36 PM
Nola looks decent. 

I think Vazquez can be hit tonight.  Keep grinding out the at-bats.

Just realized I put the wrong damn battery mate.  Javier can be hit tonight with smart at bats... though the Phils are not proving me right to this point.

Nola looked better again in the 3rd.  I still wish he'd stop nibbling with two strikes.  Trust your stuff.

QB Eagles

Feel like the bats wake up now, or they never do.

Don Ho

Nice!  Way to get out of a nasty jam.

Correct Geo, smart at bats will beat Javier. Phils looking stupid at the plate so far.