Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: MDS on October 31, 2022, 07:57:06 PM
3. i was down there for a bit tonight. tons of people already in the stadium. saw a halfway decent number of astros fans. it wasnt a lot but it wont be 0.

A lot of them asked me about coming to Philly. I said don't bother our fans are ruthless. A couple of them said they went to ny for the Yankees series and the fans were fine. I said trust me they're amateurs I feel safer being a Phillies fan watching the game in Houston than I do a Phillies fan watching it in CBP.

PhillyPhreak54

I can't dump the tix bc everyone is going to flood the market now. Plus we have $300 each club section jawns.

Hopefully we can take iPads in.

And then when the Eagles are up 37-0 at the half we can watch it from the club bar TVs

PhillyPhreak54

Suarez
Nola
Syndergaard or god forbid Gibson
Wheeler

Topper is concerned about Wheelers loss of velocity so he stays at 6.

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

My friend and his wife may be the only Texans fans going

It was empty on Sunday against Tennessee. This will be 90% Eagles fans

phattymatty

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 31, 2022, 08:59:58 PM
I can't dump the tix bc everyone is going to flood the market now. Plus we have $300 each club section jawns.

Hopefully we can take iPads in.

And then when the Eagles are up 37-0 at the half we can watch it from the club bar TVs

do they not have TVs in the club section at that stadium?

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah they do - but it sucks to have to sit in there.

First world problems!

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 31, 2022, 08:59:58 PM

boujee j
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yes.

There are a few things I am boujee about and tickets are one

PhillyPhreak54

once again the day is moving too damn slow

PhillyPhreak54

from r/Astros

https://www.reddit.com/r/Astros/comments/yis9h3/rocky_a_stros_fan/

Opposing fans haven't learned.

But they will...just like the Vikings fans and the Braves fans who think its cute to go farg with the statue

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 01, 2022, 11:44:39 AM
Yes.

There are a few things I am boujee about and tickets are one

remind me to never invite you to section 301 at the bank or my seats at the linc closer to the 95 than the field

we got a rich folk here...sip your champagne FANCY BOY
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I have sat in your seats at the Linc lol while you were there! Good seats. I like it because its close to the beer and the pisser

SD

Strange feeling it's Bryson Stott's night

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds