Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 03, 2022, 09:49:52 PM
Blue shirt with red P and red hat

Nola...keep it up

I want to fight an Astros fan by me

Last number I have for you is 610...just sent a pic of you to Todd

Don Ho

Talked a lot of shtein about Nola all year but that was damn impressive tonight.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

we did it boys, we did

who is going to ny with me
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Hahaha! Thats me!

BigEd me he saw me.

I'll upload some pics tomm and post them. I made it over that way. A ton of fans who flew in just for this series.

I saw ya boi John too. We all were hollering at him and he showed some love

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on October 03, 2022, 11:25:46 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 03, 2022, 09:49:52 PM
Blue shirt with red P and red hat

Nola...keep it up

I want to fight an Astros fan by me

Last number I have for you is 610...just sent a pic of you to Todd

Haha awesome.

Yeah I have a 281 number now but I'm glad ya saw it. I have no voice left. I want this season to keep going plz.

BigEd76

yep that's the shot. A no-doubter

(hi all. Still alive and shtein)

MDS

oh my lord....EASY!

my boys wanted to watch the game 2020 style from outside cbp...im ride or die or so i joined. a tad wet but fun. channel 6 was there, i might or might not wind up on the news. huge day for cf, we famous fam

Rome

A Phillies clincher and a Big Ed appearance?

Daddy, god really DOES exist!

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Yes J, there is a Santa Claus!

That shot made up for the past 11 years.   

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 04, 2022, 12:44:13 AM
Hahaha! Thats me!

BigEd me he saw me.

I'll upload some pics tomm and post them. I made it over that way. A ton of fans who flew in just for this series.

As far as road games go that had be the best game to attend in a long time:

Clinched a playoff spot
3HRs
Nola perfect game watch. I really thought he had it. He just looked in the zone and the movement on his pitch was cy young level

Post game said Houston put "Congratulations Phillies" on their screen which I thought was a really cool move

Really want the Cards. Think they actually have a chance. Ricky Bo said he wants the Mets to "slay the dragon". Even though they're down gonna pass on that one. shtein like that never works for Philly teams.

Quote from: BigEd76 on October 04, 2022, 12:56:43 AM

Speaking of 2011 yo E

Don Ho

J, great shot of you on quick pitch this morning on mlb tv!

ice grillin you

Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on October 04, 2022, 07:10:41 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 04, 2022, 12:44:13 AM
Hahaha! Thats me!

BigEd me he saw me.

As far as road games go that had be the best game to attend in a long time:

Clinched a playoff spot
3HRs
Nola perfect game watch. I really thought he had it. He just looked in the zone and the movement on his pitch was cy young level

Post game said Houston put "Congratulations Phillies" on their screen which I thought was a really cool move

Really want the Cards. Think they actually have a chance. Ricky Bo said he wants the Mets to "slay the dragon". Even though they're down gonna pass on that one. shtein like that never works for Philly teams.

Quote from: BigEd76 on October 04, 2022, 12:56:43 AM

Speaking of 2011 yo E

You want to avoid the Mets so that they don't have a home playoff game with 60% visiting fans
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Don Ho on October 04, 2022, 07:15:59 AM
J, great shot of you on quick pitch this morning on mlb tv!

lol I just saw that - helluva fun night. I am paying for it today though. Tired as shtein and no voice