Previous topic - Next topic

SD

farging bums

They don't bring Thomson back give me a better coaching candidate

PhillyPhreak54

Motherfarger

Eat shtein Nola

MDS

i havent a clue...the bench coach for the astros or something.

really predictable game. they have 1000 chances to score, dont. nola has his mid game meltdown and now its over. pathetic.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

That umpires explanation of that hit by a pitch strike three call had about as much enthusiasm as I have watching this hot pile of molten shtein
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 28, 2022, 09:23:37 PM
Motherfarger

Eat shtein Nola

He had to have a big game today to shut his doubters up which is basically 99% of the fanbase but right on cue happy 5th inning.

In this farging lineup can eat shtein to.  Masters of runners left on and the double play.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm excited to go Monday.

You guys may see me on TV booing them

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 28, 2022, 09:50:09 PM
I'm excited to go Monday.

You guys may see me on TV booing them

Not good enough. Buy some batteries

PhillyPhreak54

I'm behind the net so they'd bounce back at me

Nice ABs Schwarber and Vierling

Jesus farging Christ

MDS

god they are so pathetic

why couldnt they be in naples right now
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

2-16 RISP and 11 LOB

Pathetic

farging pathetic

MDS

they have 1 XBH i believe. youre not going to win games singling people to death. all they have is fat meatheads who hit homers and all theyre doing is hitting singles.

the good news is this shtein will be over in less than a week

PhillyPhreak54

Wow really Harper?

Why are they swinging at this slop balling shtein

PhillyPhreak54

Oh the sinkerballing Mexican leaguer

GIDP coming

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

lol they are 0-5 vs the cubs....the cubs!

j im not even sure if theyre gonna be in it by the time they get to you