Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

Is there any doubt what the final result will be?

This is the Phillies, after all...

MDS

wheeler looked like he ran out of gas...not the greatest sign for a potential playoff start

these playoffs are going to really reward 1-13 pitching staff depth. the phillies uhhhhh yea well at least theyll have made it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

God dammit

The only reason he was on base was because of the stupid farging shift

MDS

imagine connor brogdon in a playoff game
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I'd rather imagine him on the god damn transaction list as DFA.

Of course no one can hit

Wake up for fargs sake

Geowhizzer

At this point, I almost hope that this team completes the collapse.  They really don't belong in the playoffs.

Maddening.  Makes me want to go out and run in the hurricane.

MDS

is chris devenski their 5th best reliever

i did not know this person existed before today

PhillyPhreak54

Former Astro with a solid change

And the Cubs put some slap dick Mexican leaguer out there and what do the Phillies do?

Sad

MDS

lol that was absolutely atrocious

complete amateur hour team...go away

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Geowhizzer on September 27, 2022, 09:47:11 PM
At this point, I almost hope that this team completes the collapse.  They really don't belong in the playoffs.

Maddening.  Makes me want to go out and run in the hurricane.

Definitely is more appealing than watching this slop

Geowhizzer

Does this team even farging care?

SD

MDS

Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on September 27, 2022, 10:09:31 PM
farging losers

just a pitiful loss by a pitiful team

the bar to win this game was really low. they couldnt get there. they saw 3 pitches in the 9th inning. just out and out pathetic.