Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

I just checked Baseball Reference on Stubbs, and it says he's 5'10".  I call bullshtein.  He looks like an elf next to Hoskins.

If he's 5'10" I'm Joel Embiid.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Geowhizzer on August 16, 2022, 09:46:37 PM
I just checked Baseball Reference on Stubbs, and it says he's 5'10".  I call bullshtein.  He looks like an elf next to Hoskins.

If he's 5'10" I'm Joel Embiid.

Haha yeah he's 5-7. Maybe 5-8 max.

Solid Gibson outing. Finish the sweep tomorrow and get ready for the Mets again. They've been owned by ATL

ice grillin you

cause of injury they have four total IP in two games from their starters and neither was scherzer or degrom....they go the next two games and both will miss the phils
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Good. The Phils had enough of them last weekend

PhillyPhreak54

stupid farging loss

ugly

SD

Geowhizzer

Glad I was working.

Don Ho

A.  stupid farging loss is right

B.  I too was glad I was working

Ranger does his job again, not going to blame Ser A as offense couldn't muster up crap against this rookie but K, walk, K, single and real weak ass single to win it. Losing like that to this trash was pretty weak.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Anyone else going tonight? I'll be 10-15 rows directly behind home plate. Comcast diamond club seats. Vanilla Ice, Tone loc, Rob Base and dj jazzy Jeff concert at CBP after the game. FTM!

PhillyPhreak54

Need a dub tonight

Let's goooo

PhillyPhreak54

God damn man

Nice start.

PhillyPhreak54

I hate Pete Alonso

He looks like a farging goofball

And Nola is shteinting himself again

ice grillin you

They are better almost everywhere but nowhere is it more prevalent than each teams number 2
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Nola is a fargin ho