Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

eflin is toast

chad kuhl and daniel bard make a ton of sense....wont cost them too much
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Get the sweep today and head into the break on a high note

Sucks about Eflin but yeah they can find someone similar on the cheap

PhillyPhreak54

Can the Phillies draft Kumar Rocker tonight please

MDS

in your expert opinion, why is rocker above prielipp or snelling on your board
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Never heard of the other two

But I eagerly await your razor sharp scouting eye to break all three down

PhillyPhreak54

Damn that was a good AB by Didi too bad he popped out

ice grillin you

This is the 7th game of a 7 game home stand for the marlins and they have zero home runs
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 17, 2022, 02:08:41 PM
Damn that was a good AB by Didi too bad he popped out

there's never been a good at bat that ended with a pop up to the catcher against a horrible pitcher

PhillyPhreak54

I should've said until he popped out.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 17, 2022, 01:59:15 PM
Never heard of the other two

But I eagerly await your razor sharp scouting eye to break all three down

thats my point...you and i have no idea who is good. its not like college football where you can develop legit opinions on players, i havent the slightest clue how any of these dudes will turn out

what i can infer is that picking rocker is risky for them because their system sucks and they dont have a 2, so with his arm issues it could easily go as a wasted draft. id guess they take a healthier player and look for rocker at 3 or 4 where he wont be

ice grillin you

crazy how perfect the CF played Bohm and he just hit it over him

ice grillin you

um who is jairo Munoz?

MDS

he was a cardinals prospect that flamed out a year or two ago, phillies grabbed on a minors deal for IF depth. he played well at AAA and after all the injuries, came up to play against lefties. hes done about as well as youd expect out of a replacement level player - good defense and surprising pop.

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 17, 2022, 02:20:34 PM
I should've said until he popped out.

dont! you were so close. an 11 pitch at bat, regardless of outcome, is a good at bat. if every batter had an 11 pitch at bat, the pitcher wouldnt make it past the 3rd inning. there is a monstrous amount of value in having SP's throw pitches even if the end result is an out.

ice grillin you

Except when you are facing a pitcher who sucks and you want in the game

Geowhizzer

Well, THAT was unexpected!