Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

SD

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 09, 2022, 04:55:13 PM
Brogdon stinks

someone gives up one (1) run

j: THIS IS DA WORSE PITCHUH IN DA HERSTORY OF BAZEBALL OMG OMG 11!

brogdon is a pretty solid middle reliever. not a back end dude quite yet, maybe ever. but he belongs in the league unlike norwood, bellati, nelson and familia
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I've been unimpressed.

Howeva.

Another W in the books.

Just need ATL and NYM to lose

PhillyPhreak54

Gettin killed by Gary Varsho's kid

Rome

The bullpen is a goddamn GOP forced birth abortion.

PhillyPhreak54

Oh come on.

6-0

Now 6-5

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 09, 2022, 10:45:53 PM
I've been unimpressed.

hes your 3rd best relief pitcher...maybe 2nd depending on what side of the bed knebel wakes up on

thomson pushed gibson for another inning when he was cooked. with the lead and the opponent, i get it. hand had zilch tonight so its what it is. half of mlb is going to be out of contention by the deadline so there will be ample chances to add to the pen.

i saw joe kerrigan at the game. legendary pitching coach from 2003/4. he looked like shtein.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Wow Vierling and Stott are the middle INF today.

Keep it going boys 💪

SD

PhillyPhreak54

Here's where I rip Familia for being a bum...

He farging sucks. Garbage.

And then later lil guy will come on and defend him.

PhillyPhreak54

NINE.

Let's gooooo