The run begins today.

Whaddya say 10 in a row

5 straight (4 since this post) so half way there by my count

Geowhizzer

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 07, 2022, 11:13:49 PM
Despite Knebel

That's five.

he has 1 pitch and its not even good...3 walks, 2 near missed homers, then he overpowers some quad A kid who shouldnt be in the bigs

a better lineup easily scores the needed runs there. seranthony NOW
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yes. Ser needs to be the closer. Put Knebel into the 7th inning.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: TAFKASD on June 07, 2022, 11:14:56 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 03, 2022, 09:56:09 PM
The run begins today.

Whaddya say 10 in a row

5 straight (4 since this post) so half way there by my count

Vamos a correr, amigos!

MDS

if he can locate his curve its a different story but he really hasnt done that all year...its kinda crazy to me they havent pulled him. hes not going to close down games with that 1 pitch.

im sure theyll go on a 10 game losing streak soon, but that was the exact type of game theyve blown 20 different times this year. baseball gods finally let them have one.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Was at soccer training, phone blew up, Bums win.  Watched condensed game on mlb app.  From the high of seeing how they won and who they tagged was amazing to the frustration and agony of Knubel.  He is not the closer.  These bases loaded jams are getting old as are his 30+ pitch innings.  Let's go Seranthony!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on June 07, 2022, 11:35:04 PM
if he can locate his curve its a different story but he really hasnt done that all year...its kinda crazy to me they havent pulled him. hes not going to close down games with that 1 pitch.

Ever since that game at Dodger Stadum where he almost blew that big lead because his curveball was nowhere to be found and he just closed his eyes, said a prayer and threw fastballs as hard as he could hoping to get out of there in one piece, it's been downhill.  He's another failed bullpen band aid. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

I miss Jonathan Papelbon. 

PhillyPhreak54

Nice start on The March To Ten

MDS

this reminds me of last august where they won a bunch of games in a row, swept the mets, looked great, then immediately got curb stomped by the dreadful dbacks

(they play the dbacks this weekend)

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

watch them win 9 in a row

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on June 08, 2022, 09:40:06 PM
this reminds me of last august where they won a bunch of games in a row, swept the mets, looked great, then immediately got curb stomped by the dreadful dbacks

(they play the dbacks this weekend)

Followed by the Marlins aka: Kryptonite